**!! LRO 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE! Our BEST one yet!!! FREEBIES! INSANE GIVEAWAYS!! HOT HOT CORALS!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I figured out how to gif my gonis.
The "high flow" ones
20221026_141152.gif

And the low flow area:
20221026_143759.gif

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sounds cool! Its a super bright red/orange for me at the moment.
Does it encrust? Does yours have long sweepers? Just trying to figure out the best placement in this tank.
Mine didn't have long sweepers. It's a Favia so it somewhat encrusts. Unfortunately mine almost doubled in size and then a tank crash caused it to go away. :( No more Top Fuel at this time. Mine was sold to me as a Jason Fox Top Fuel Favia but I'm guessing it was either a middle or corner piece that had color shifted or it was mislabeled. Either way, mine was gorgeous and grew quick. Small mouths with feeder tentacles out almost all day which is rare for my favias.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do I figured out how to gif my gonis.
The "high flow" ones
20221026_141152.gif

And the low flow area:
20221026_143759.gif
That short one may just also be a short tentacled Goni. There are different variations or Goni. Similar to torches from my understanding.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That short one may just also be a short tentacled Goni. There are different variations or Goni. Similar to torches from my understanding.
Middle in the second picture? That's "Cousin It" from sbb. It's always been stubby. I'm ok with that; it won't threaten The lro blasto under it that way. The bottom in both are the same type and came about the same size.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Middle in the second picture? That's "Cousin It" from sbb. It's always been stubby. I'm ok with that; it won't threaten The lro blasto under it that way. The bottom in both are the same type and came about the same size.
My Cousin It was always stubby and had long lashes. It didn't last long. I think my Rainbow Garden stung it honestly.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Cousin It was always stubby and had long lashes. It didn't last long. I think my Rainbow Garden stung it honestly.
It's the grasshoppers that are the long ones for me. Cousin It always seems proportional. The grasshopper, even the lashes cause me to think "dang, that's long."

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm hoping I'm ready for Gonis in the 125, especially since I moved the 3 over already... My Alves are probably getting moved this weekend followed by the Rhodactis garden. After that, I've got some more Spongodes, a Cyphastrea, and 4 more fish. Then, the rock is going to get put out to dry for a couple of weeks, then a soak in saltwater for a couple of weeks until the die off is complete.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got the last fish in mine. Rally pro starts today for probably 3 days. That's what the bottle suggests at least. Them let it ride for a minute. Gonna try real hard not to change too much till January.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got the last fish in mine. Rally pro starts today for probably 3 days. That's what the bottle suggests at least. Them let it ride for a minute. Gonna try real hard not to change too much till January.
I'm the opposite: now that it's cool enough for shipping it's time to change as much as I can before it gets too cold and then too not again.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.0%
Back