LRO BEAT THE HEAT AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have arrived..... can't wait to get home and open my Christmas presents.... haha
Resized_20210818_130410.jpeg

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got our corals this morning! They have been temp acclimated, drip acclimated, dipped and now in our display on the frag racks. I couldn’t get a good pic of the acan from above but I was able to capture a good sidish pic. The colors are amazing on both!! The polyps on the birds nest have started to open and look great! I’m waiting for the acan to get the puffy chunkiness. But let me tell you the colors OMG!!!! The fruit fart does not disappoint in person!!!! And the pics Ann posted of the frags are almost identical in color to what I am seeing under my lights. Here’s a little collage of a comparison of the pics of the frags provided by @Living Reef Orlando and what they look like in my tank! I can’t wait for the next live sale! Even more excited after receiving our shipment!!

Attachments

• B2DCEB7F-6B96-4AC5-B863-0E596B6EF163.jpeg
    B2DCEB7F-6B96-4AC5-B863-0E596B6EF163.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 144F38D8-7619-4522-9BF2-A431BFFF7B16.jpeg
    144F38D8-7619-4522-9BF2-A431BFFF7B16.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 74
  • A37FA847-C7A4-41DB-AEA0-170832EAB400.jpeg
    A37FA847-C7A4-41DB-AEA0-170832EAB400.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 73

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received our pack!!! Everything looks AMAZING! We did have one issue though, @Living Reef Orlando ….. we didn’t buy enough!
We will be ordering from y’all from here on out! Thank you so much.
F998FF8B-6E96-4188-A56B-17B59CEEE496.jpeg
405D1C9F-BC48-4345-81D0-CEFD41FB92E5.jpeg
We had the same issue!!! Only ordered 2 frags. That won’t be the case in the future!!

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you guys are done shopping I would love a little feed back! How did you guys like the drops? What types of corals would you like to see more of? I want to hear anything you guys think we could improve on! On that note, have a great night everyone!
So now that I have received my corals I just want to give a little feedback about them.
1. They did not disappoint at all in size or color. They are exactly what was in the pics and the coloring is almost spot on to how they look under my lights.
2. My box didn’t come with a packing sheet or anything on the bags. I feel like that is something that could be improved on. At this point I know what we ordered cause there were only two things snd those two things are nothing alike. But for instance let’s say it was two torches that were close in color or two frog spawn or two hammers for example. It would be nice to have something on the bag even if it is just handwriting in sharpie to say what the frag in the bag was. So I feel maybe including a print out of our order and labeling the bags would be a vast improvement and make things easier especially if like I said it is two frags of something that could be easily confused.

other than number 2 the box was packed perfectly and the packaging was great! Thanks again for this sale and I’m excited for the anniversary sale!

jake royston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine in, dipped and placed. Saw these weird spots on my candy cane/trumpet frag. Anyone know what this is? Never had a candy cane before so not sure if it’s normal. Thanks!
Everything else looks amazing!
0FC9A669-A252-4379-A891-684564CC7CE4.jpeg

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So now that I have received my corals I just want to give a little feedback about them.
1. They did not disappoint at all in size or color. They are exactly what was in the pics and the coloring is almost spot on to how they look under my lights.
2. My box didn’t come with a packing sheet or anything on the bags. I feel like that is something that could be improved on. At this point I know what we ordered cause there were only two things snd those two things are nothing alike. But for instance let’s say it was two torches that were close in color or two frog spawn or two hammers for example. It would be nice to have something on the bag even if it is just handwriting in sharpie to say what the frag in the bag was. So I feel maybe including a print out of our order and labeling the bags would be a vast improvement and make things easier especially if like I said it is two frags of something that could be easily confused.

other than number 2 the box was packed perfectly and the packaging was great! Thanks again for this sale and I’m excited for the anniversary sale!
Thanks for the feedback and glad you loved the corals!

So we do normally label the bags and include some literature, but we underestimated the amount of coral we would be shipping on Monday lol!! We ran into a bit of a time crunch and unfortunately we weren’t able to label the bags. You guys rocked it and had us packing from 9am till almost 8 PM!!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just got mine in, dipped and placed. Saw these weird spots on my candy cane/trumpet frag. Anyone know what this is? Never had a candy cane before so not sure if it’s normal. Thanks!
Everything else looks amazing!
0FC9A669-A252-4379-A891-684564CC7CE4.jpeg

Hi! That is just the mesenterial filaments of the coral itself. Most LPS do so when handled, but it should be good to go soon!

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the feedback and glad you loved the corals!

So we do normally label the bags and include some literature, but we underestimated the amount of coral we would be shipping on Monday lol!! We ran into a bit of a time crunch and unfortunately we weren’t able to label the bags. You guys rocked it and had us packing from 9am till almost 8 PM!!
Totally understandable!! As always thanks for the response! :)

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my box today. Let’s just say, right now I’m thinking WOW. I have ordered from quite a few of the companies labeled as big names, this being my first order from LRO.

Never have i had every single coral open within an hour of being in the tank, never ever. All 12 frags are exactly as pictured, colors already look incredible, and it’s still a white part of my light program. I can’t wait until 8pm to see these colors when I’m in full blown blue mode.

I highly recommend adding the Apocalypse Zoas to your tank, these things are absolutely full, thick, and gorgeous!!!!!

@Living Reef Orlando i’m sold, you just earned plenty of future business for my 3 tanks and thanks again for the package you worked with me on privately!!

Last edited:

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so after opening my 2 boxes, I have to say. I am more than impressed with @Living Reef Orlando corals. When they say WYSIWYG you can definitely take that to the bank. These are absolutely amazing, and I am loving each and every one of my 50 corals that I recieved. And I would like to give a huge thank you to Ann for everything, and especially for reaching out to me via phone call, as well as texts. This level of customer service is unparalleled, atleast in my experience, this day and age. I will most definitely be ordering from them again. And I am really looking forward to planning a trip to Orlando and hopefully being able to visit the farm.

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so after opening my 2 boxes, I have to say. I am more than impressed with @Living Reef Orlando corals. When they say WYSIWYG you can definitely take that to the bank. These are absolutely amazing, and I am loving each and every one of my 50 corals that I recieved. And I would like to give a huge thank you to Ann for everything, and especially for reaching out to me via phone call, as well as texts. This level of customer service is unparalleled, atleast in my experience, this day and age. I will most definitely be ordering from them again. And I am really looking forward to planning a trip to Orlando and hopefully being able to visit the farm.
got a build thread? love to see where you putting the 50 corals and their progress as time goes by. same for others that been active in this thread.

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got a build thread? love to see where you putting the 50 corals and their progress as time goes by. same for others that been active in this thread.
I can tray to start one, and yes I am looking forward to watching the progress myself. I have until the beginning of November before I can put fish back in so figured it's a great time to build and focus on corals.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back