LRO BEAT THE HEAT AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats how u know theres bot bc somehow someone doesnt have any issues insta buying when it takes me at leadt a full minute to check out
I have to disagree with the bot thing. If it is taking you a minute to checkout the coral is long gone by then.
For me I refresh like crazy when it has been 3-4 minutes since past posting and the second it pops scroll them, click to buy, saved checkout (not paypal) and boom done in seconds. In all fairness I have a really fast internet that means everything as well

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to disagree with the bot thing. If it is taking you a minute to checkout the coral is long gone by then.
For me I refresh like crazy when it has been 3-4 minutes since past posting and the second it pops scroll them, click to buy, saved checkout (not paypal) and boom done in seconds. In all fairness I have a really fast internet that means everything as well
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

QuirkyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, this was the best live sale I’ve ever been too in general AND the best one yet from @Living Reef Orlando absolutely loved the variety, the people here, the spontaneity of the drops, the prices, colors, my memes *cough cough* great job once again Living reef crew, forever my favorite go to shop. Customer service speaks wonders along with coral quality. To all that I’ve chatted with this weekend it’s been great and hopefully we meet again in another live sale or in person :D
Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

P.S. need help packing orders @Living Reef Orlando? Gives me an excuse to chill with you guys lol XD

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You guys have been absolutely AMAZING!!! I never knew a sale based around the words fruit, fart and tart would be so much fun haha!! Seriously, you guys are the real MVP and Im so happy to be able to share this crazy hobby and passion with all you cool cats!! I hope you guys had as much fun as I did! With that being said!!! AFTER PARTY!!!!!!
After Sale IG and R2R copy.jpg

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys have been absolutely AMAZING!!! I never knew a sale based around the words fruit, fart and tart would be so much fun haha!! Seriously, you guys are the real MVP and Im so happy to be able to share this crazy hobby and passion with all you cool cats!! I hope you guys had as much fun as I did! With that being said!!! AFTER PARTY!!!!!!
After Sale IG and R2R copy.jpg
Saaweeeeet

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando Thank you Ann for the past two days! I hate that I missed out chatting with everyone for most of the day today and of course missed out on some stellar deals!!! I definitely learned a ton like a digi is a branching monti which means I am on the hunt for one next live sale. I am a firm believer in customer service and the customer service we received during this sale was AWESOME!!!! Thank you for not giving us one word answers but actually providing us with full explanations. In this day and age I feel like so many people are just looking to make a buck and a lot of places have become so large they have that corporate feel. That was not the case this weekend. I honestly had the I feel like I am dealing with my lfs. One that is knowledgeable and out to help the customer not just out to make a buck. So thank you for that!!! This was my first live sale with you all but definitely NOT MY LAST!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back