LRO BEAT THE HEAT AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you guys are done shopping I would love a little feed back! How did you guys like the drops? What types of corals would you like to see more of? I want to hear anything you guys think we could improve on! On that note, have a great night everyone!
The drops were a nice mix and the deals mixed in were too. Your corals look like beautiful frags and mother colony pics awesome. I’m excited to be adding some things to my tanks. The only thing I hoped for more of was a selection of zoas. One of my tanks crashed a few months ago and I lost hundreds of polyps in my zoa garden, it’s ready to add coral again so i was looking to populate a garden of frags.

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered my after sale load. So upset that I missed the actual live sale. Does LRO give freebies in their deliveries? Hoping for another Millie to compliment the 8 I just bought. I bought 1 of everyone left. So excited.
$$$$

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey I just ordered some coral and forgot to put the offer code in for the after sale… I’m an idiot. Should I reach out to the email?
Yes please send me an email!!! Would like to get that fixed for you.
@Living Reef Orlando ....What is the process for local pick ups? I know we should wait until Tuesday or later but should we call or email prior to coming to set up a time?
If you would like to call, it will give the guys time to collect your order. However if you are not in a hurry and want to browse around the store while we get your order ready; you can just let one of the sales associates know when you come in. Whichever works best for you!

OSUTeege

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you guys are done shopping I would love a little feed back! How did you guys like the drops? What types of corals would you like to see more of? I want to hear anything you guys think we could improve on! On that note, have a great night everyone!
Drop timing was good.
Quantity per drop was good.
Variety per drop was good.
LRO was very active in the chat which was great.
More deals and games sprinkled in throughout would be appreciated.
Saturday delivery would be a nice option to have.

QuirkyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So when do we figure out who won the ecotech stuff or frag pack? So I can send my address ;Hilarious
Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

@Living Reef Orlando

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first live sale. You guys and gals @Living Reef Orlando did an amazing job. I am really looking forward to getting my corals. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow. The drops were great, wouldnt mind seeing a few more games, or giveaways scattered throughout the sale, and maybe a 15 or 20% off code next time. Might help save the wallet some pain.... lol. Great job and I'm REALLY excited for my shipment. These are just a few of my favorites purchased this past weekend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210817-165820_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-165820_Chrome.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20210817-165906_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-165906_Chrome.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20210817-165928_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-165928_Chrome.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20210817-170051_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-170051_Chrome.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20210817-170413_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-170413_Chrome.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20210817-170313_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-170313_Chrome.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 48

OSUTeege

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I interpreted the shipping module to be the date of delivery/arrival. Did I understand that correctly? Haven’t seen the fedex ship notification email yet so it has me wondering if the module was date of shipping.

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first live sale. You guys and gals @Living Reef Orlando did an amazing job. I am really looking forward to getting my corals. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow. The drops were great, wouldnt mind seeing a few more games, or giveaways scattered throughout the sale, and maybe a 15 or 20% off code next time. Might help save the wallet some pain.... lol. Great job and I'm REALLY excited for my shipment. These are just a few of my favorites purchased this past weekend.
Please post your impressjon of the frags when you get them...especially they mille. .

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post your impressjon of the frags when you get them...especially they mille. .
Most definitely will. But I'm sure I will be even more impressed when I see them in person. Sometimes pictures just don't do enough justice

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my haul. I got in a little late, but got almost everything I wanted. Was very tempted with some of the higher dollar torches, but scared to put them in a newer tank. I need to see how other stuff does.

Great live sale !

collage1.jpg

collage2.jpg
collage3.jpg
Nice. Yeah, I went a little coral crazy this weekend. Ended up with 48 corals....

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my haul. I got in a little late, but got almost everything I wanted. Was very tempted with some of the higher dollar torches, but scared to put them in a newer tank. I need to see how other stuff does.

Great live sale !

collage1.jpg

collage2.jpg
collage3.jpg
Dang....that's over $1k in corals. Let me know how the SpongeBob is in real life. I had that in my cart but decided to pass. Regretting it now.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back