LRO BEAT THE HEAT AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rubber Ducky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals here's my rock flowers...love em!! Still waiting on my bubblegum digi to get less stressed, and same with my Apocalypse zoa...but super excited for everything!!
20210818_154638.jpg
20210818_154511.jpg
20210818_154505.jpg

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post your impressjon of the frags when you get them...especially they mille. .
OMG, these are the best frags I have seen. I will definitely be ordering from them again. The ultimate rainbow mille is way beyond expectations. Honestly guys and gals their pictures don't do them justice. After acclimating the frags I set them up in a 10g tank so that I could look at them all and keep them in water as I was placing them. Meanwhile every single one of them started to open up within 10 minutes. Never has this happened before when purchasing corals from any other place. Still trying to find places for some of the frags. But will probably end up putting them in my 30 for now.

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG, these are the best frags I have seen. I will definitely be ordering from them again. The ultimate rainbow mille is way beyond expectations. Honestly guys and gals their pictures don't do them justice. After acclimating the frags I set them up in a 10g tank so that I could look at them all and keep them in water as I was placing them. Meanwhile every single one of them started to open up within 10 minutes. Never has this happened before when purchasing corals from any other place. Still trying to find places for some of the frags. But will probably end up putting them in my 30 for now.
I was amazed yesterday how quickly they all opened as well. It was like in the tank and boom open

jrowe3053

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando ....What is the process for local pick ups? I know we should wait until Tuesday or later but should we call or email prior to coming to set up a time?
Search button is up for easier browsing!
Drop timing was good.
Quantity per drop was good.
Variety per drop was good.
LRO was very active in the chat which was great.
More deals and games sprinkled in throughout would be appreciated.
Saturday delivery would be a nice option to have.
1. The Drop sequence was great.
2. Adding the FEDEX modules exceptionally great.
3. Prices were very reasonable.
4. The corals arrived well packaged and in great shape.

I look forward to actually visiting your facility in person.
Well done,
r/
Jeff R.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got my corals here's my rock flowers...love em!! Still waiting on my bubblegum digi to get less stressed, and same with my Apocalypse zoa...but super excited for everything!!
20210818_154638.jpg
20210818_154511.jpg
20210818_154505.jpg
Those rock flowers were some of my favorites!! Nice pick ups!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So now that I have received my corals I just want to give a little feedback about them.
1. They did not disappoint at all in size or color. They are exactly what was in the pics and the coloring is almost spot on to how they look under my lights.
2. My box didn’t come with a packing sheet or anything on the bags. I feel like that is something that could be improved on. At this point I know what we ordered cause there were only two things snd those two things are nothing alike. But for instance let’s say it was two torches that were close in color or two frog spawn or two hammers for example. It would be nice to have something on the bag even if it is just handwriting in sharpie to say what the frag in the bag was. So I feel maybe including a print out of our order and labeling the bags would be a vast improvement and make things easier especially if like I said it is two frags of something that could be easily confused.

other than number 2 the box was packed perfectly and the packaging was great! Thanks again for this sale and I’m excited for the anniversary sale!
I second this. I just got my delivery today. Box full of Mille's. Wonderfully packed, everything was perfect. so happy!! Only complaints...no packing list and no way to know what I got because they were not labeled.

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second this. I just got my delivery today. Box full of Mille's. Wonderfully packed, everything was perfect. so happy!! Only complaints...no packing list and no way to know what I got because they were not labeled.
Just compare your purchases with the frags. Thats what I did. Search the site for the frags you purchased and the price you paid. It will be listed as sold out. Very easy to do actually because the pic is of the exact frag you bought.

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210818_154638.jpg
20210818_154511.jpg
20210818_154505.jpg
The rock flower I bought for a friend as a birthday gift decided it was going to hide in my 30g and I haven't seen it since the night I put it in.... lol

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys!! Thank you everyone for patiently waiting as we get everything sorted out this week! I want to say thank you to everyone for such a fun time last weekend and reminding me why I love this hobby so dang much!!! Nothing like sharing the addiction with other reef addicts haha! I’m going to try to sort through all the enteries this weekend and get the winners for the raffles prizes announced. If anything it will be Monday at the LATEST. Thank you again everyone and I hope everyone has really enjoyed unboxing their corals!

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to the store this morning to pick up my corals. Awesome to see frags in real life of stuff I was hesitant on buying. Lesson learned. I should have bought them. Hahahah. SpongeBob cynastrea is legit bright blue and yellow. I almost bought the frag they have on display....but I will wait for next sale. Other notables are red devil chalice. Better looking imo than other similar price or even more expensive chalice. Grabbing that guy for sure next time. There was a slight mishap with my sunrise monti. They couldn't find the exact piece I bought but they took care of the issue professionally. Will definitely buy more during next live sale or in store sale.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • None.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.3%
Back