***!!! LRO Beat the Heat LIVE SALE!! Saturday, August 13th. $1, $5 Corals! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone else have a love/hate relationship with Galaxea?!
4B7.jpg

LRO Grass is Always Greener Galaxea.

s1oliver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK really going now just realized Giants are on TV. Even Giants preseason is more important to me than chatting.
Been a Giants fan since I was a kid, actually met Lawrence Taylor at a golf pro/am in the early 90's and got his autograph. Shame he was a jerk for the most part and I honestly thought he'd be bigger in person, made me realize how strong he must have been for his size.

Vinnie1959

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a Giants fan since I was a kid, actually met Lawrence Taylor at a golf pro/am in the early 90's and got his autograph. Shame he was a jerk for the most part and I honestly thought he'd be bigger in person, made me realize how strong he must have been for his size.
I have a LT autographed game jersey I gave to my Dad. It came back to me when he passed. I was at the game when he broke Theisman's leg.

s1oliver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a LT autographed game jersey I gave to my Dad. It came back to me when he passed. I was at the game when he broke Theisman's leg.
Holy crap, I remember them showing the replay and my blood ran cold that's how nasty that injury was. I can imagine being there you could hear a pin drop after that happened.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back