***!!! LRO Beat the Heat LIVE SALE!! Saturday, August 13th. $1, $5 Corals! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Who's going to be the one to snag this stunner of a Button Scoly!?
513-F5.jpg

784-2P4.jpg

Elise_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no... why did I have to see this!!
My tank had a bit of an issue since the last live sale and I lost my corals but my RFA hung in there.
I am about to move my tank into a new house this week so might not quite work out with the sale, but I will be keeping an eye out incase I just have to figure a way to bring something with me!

ArnoldosAquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who have never shopped at LRO, I have never met a kinder soul than Ann. If something is even slightly wrong, she’ll more than make up for it. She’s always up for chatting coral or giving advice..

She’s also the Goni QUEEN. HANDS DOWN, the healthiest gonis have always come from her farms.

ArnoldosAquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who have never shopped at LRO, I have never met a kinder soul than Ann. If something is even slightly wrong, she’ll more than make up for it. She’s always up for chatting coral or giving advice..

She’s also the Goni QUEEN. HANDS DOWN, the healthiest gonis have always come from her farms.

BCI Can Do Better

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be my 2nd live sale. The first was WWC's anniversary last year. I was fast enough to snag some frags but generally I'm too slow to get any of the super nice things because I'm tetraplegic. It was still a lot of fun watching and waiting for new posts. So I'm going to try to get a few frags on Saturday and have a good time!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been stable for a couple months. Coming up on 11 months. Just thinking of something new to put in there.
You'll be fine with them plus they are fun to feed!
Mmmmm... My wife is cooking Hatch green chilis.
I'm just going to forget to take the jars or 505 out of my cart before I order school books. Again I complain about the lack of chilis out here.
Well, maybe not. I'm leaving for a retreat tomorrow. Not much service up there but we'll see! Hopefully I can jump in and create some chaos.
bb22-big-brother22.gif
Where there is a will there's a way. You're usually good for some level of chaos.

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I can 2nd that one. She has helped me so much.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grandfather in law just sent some money. Do I spend it on me, or be smart about it?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back