***!!! LRO Beat the Heat LIVE SALE!! Saturday, August 13th. $1, $5 Corals! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Here's it's placement now. Left island.
IMG_20220809_180840877_HDR.jpg

Looks like this... But a bad picture.
IMG_20220811_194743784.jpg
I would try to move it over off to the side. They dont like a ton of light and its almost right under the led, It could possibly be getting a little too much light. Another thing I was thinking was maybe the hawkfish perches on or near it and irritates it a little bit. Have you ever seen the Falco Hawk sitting on top of it?

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For those of you who have never shopped at LRO, I have never met a kinder soul than Ann. If something is even slightly wrong, she’ll more than make up for it. She’s always up for chatting coral or giving advice..

She’s also the Goni QUEEN. HANDS DOWN, the healthiest gonis have always come from her farms.
Hi friend!!!
Happy Wonder Woman GIF

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would try to move it over off to the side. They dont like a ton of light and its almost right under the led, It could possibly be getting a little too much light. Another thing I was thinking was maybe the hawkfish perches on or near it and irritates it a little bit. Have you ever seen the Falco Hawk sitting on top of it?
Up by the blasto? fun fact, That's an LRO blaso too. I can move it over. I haven't seen him perch on or near, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I've seen that fish perched on the urchin. if the light in this tank is too high, I can move it to my other one. The hammer I have there is loving life; even with the clown trying to live in it...

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Up by the blasto? fun fact, That's an LRO blaso too. I can move it over. I haven't seen him perch on or near, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I've seen that fish perched on the urchin. if the light in this tank is too high, I can move it to my other one. The hammer I have there is loving life; even with the clown trying to live in it...
Yeah the blasto and duncan look super happy so it should be a good spot. You could also try to raise the light up a little bit.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back