***!!! LRO Beat the Heat LIVE SALE!! Saturday, August 13th. $1, $5 Corals! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys for hanging out with me today. I know there are a ton of other places you guy can chose to shop at so honored that you have chosen me today!! There is still tons of super nice stuff available on the website and search function has now been turned on! You can also filter by price on the website by toggling the menu tab to the upper right hand side of the screen. With that being said we are going to do an after sale to clear out the remaining corals!! Load up those carts guys!
beat the heat social copy.jpg

Thank you!!!! Another great sale. Love LRO!

dan2305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys for hanging out with me today. I know there are a ton of other places you guy can chose to shop at so honored that you have chosen me today!! There is still tons of super nice stuff available on the website and search function has now been turned on! You can also filter by price on the website by toggling the menu tab to the upper right hand side of the screen. With that being said we are going to do an after sale to clear out the remaining corals!! Load up those carts guys!
beat the heat social copy.jpg
Thanks for the great sale. Can't wait for all the new additions! LRO is the best!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando is the bonsai garf? A. Secale? Looking for OG. Saw some great sticks on the pages idk how they are still there.
Not lineaged to Garf. Its one weve been growing in house for many years. And yes I agree, TONS of super nice sticks still available.

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know some of y’all were up this morning like
me, grabbing leftovers.
Here’s my walk of shame revised haul. Hahaha

I’m dying to see what everyone got…and whoever got that crazy gorgeous lobo needs to post a pic of it when it’s settled in…that’s one of the prettiest pieces ever!

964062AD-F01B-4ACE-8C41-6F11A6AB7857.jpeg

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to buy Acron over and over unit i get one to survive. Ann said this was to easy to grow along with the Birdsnet, and i kept missing out the birdsnet.

So any tips i will be happy to take.

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to buy Acron over and over unit i get one to survive. Ann said this was to easy to grow along with the Birdsnet, and i kept missing out the birdsnet.

So any tips i will be happy to take.
It’s weird but I do better with acros than with some of the “easy “ coral…I kill zoas like a champ! Lol birds nest (in my personal experience) can be one of the sensitive ones, but they’re excellent for letting you know if you need to adjust anything or if your parameters are off and they’re cheap. I have acros at varying heights and flow…some are even on the bottom of my tank doing fine because I’m making room up higher. Flow is important to keep the polyps stimulated for sure. I’ve found that they can be more flexible with lighting, especially at first. They like a higher par for growing and filling out but having them under lower lighting hasn’t seemed to affect them short term. I dose with reef roids, all for reef and acro power. If you’re starting them off high in the tank and they’re dying fast try starting them off lower when they’re adjusting and move them up over time. I’m don't claim to be an expert but that’s what’s worked for me. I think a lot of it depends on your individual tank and finding what works for you may be different from the “norm”. Is that the garf bonsai that you bought? It looks familiar

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Everyone that picked a Tuesday delivery should have just gotten tracking confirmation to your email on file. Thank you everyone for shopping with us and for the continued support!

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s weird but I do better with acros than with some of the “easy “ coral…I kill zoas like a champ! Lol birds nest (in my personal experience) can be one of the sensitive ones, but they’re excellent for letting you know if you need to adjust anything or if your parameters are off and they’re cheap. I have acros at varying heights and flow…some are even on the bottom of my tank doing fine because I’m making room up higher. Flow is important to keep the polyps stimulated for sure. I’ve found that they can be more flexible with lighting, especially at first. They like a higher par for growing and filling out but having them under lower lighting hasn’t seemed to affect them short term. I dose with reef roids, all for reef and acro power. If you’re starting them off high in the tank and they’re dying fast try starting them off lower when they’re adjusting and move them up over time. I’m don't claim to be an expert but that’s what’s worked for me. I think a lot of it depends on your individual tank and finding what works for you may be different from the “norm”. Is that the garf bonsai that you bought? It looks familiar
Thanks, yea i will put on button for a couple of days and slowly move it higher as the days go on. I want some corals growing at the top. I just dont know how my par is i dont have par meter to check. But i have messed with my nero's and up the flow more as i know they like the higher flow.

Back