**LRO Black Week Event Official Thread! WEEK LONG SAVINGS!!! Win an MP40, Coral Pack and MORE!!!**

Utubereefer

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
7:00 am blowout sale
Black Friday Shopping GIF by NBC

OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Happy Thanksgiving loves!!! This year I am grateful for having this wonderful hobby to share with all of you guys!! Ive gotten really close to alot of you on here and I extra grateful for the friendship. You guys are what makes this hobby go round and I appreciate you more than you know!!! I hope everyone gets some quality time with your friends and family! MUCH LOVE REEFERS!!!

sshumer14

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Happy Thanksgiving loves!!! This year I am grateful for having this wonderful hobby to share with all of you guys!! Ive gotten really close to alot of you on here and I extra grateful for the friendship. You guys are what makes this hobby go round and I appreciate you more than you know!!! I hope everyone gets some quality time with your friends and family! MUCH LOVE REEFERS!!!
Beautifully said.

Btrainrolls

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Perfectly said. This community is wonderful. First live sale able to purchase. Hope everyone has a great day!

Toys For Kids Drive

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

What's the first coral you ever bought?

• An invasive soft coral

Votes: 69 17.9%
  • Zoanthids

Votes: 101 26.2%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 60 15.6%
  • Other Soft Coral

Votes: 50 13.0%
  • LPS