**LRO Black Week Event Official Thread! WEEK LONG SAVINGS!!! Win an MP40, Coral Pack and MORE!!!**

OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thank you so much Ann
Thank you for being amazing as always Chris!!!
200.gif

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thank you @Living Reef Orlando for such a great Live Sale. I saw a ton of great frags available that I wish ALL R2R members could see as I did. I snagged a few frags along the way, as some members slept along the way. :D

I am not one to promote Vendors, BUT, when I see something special, I stick to it.

Today, Yes, today, I was at Living Reed Orlando, and I saw what was the far most best salt water tank and fish store today...EVER!!! It may have been because it was Grey Friday, YEA, I hate the actual phrase, BUT, its the same. The fact is that when I arrived at LRO the employees were very greeting and welcoming. Of course, knowing Ann, I sought her out. In doing so, several LRO employees asked me if I needed some help...BIG PLUS...but Ann already knew what I wanted in what frags I was looking for. Its a plus as most people are asking, what can I sell you, LRO employee's weren't asking what can I sell you, just simply asking can I help you.

The point is, if possible, stop by @Living Reef Orlando and see if they have something you want. I bet they DO!!!

Last edited:

Have you ever torn down a tank over an issue you couldn't seem to beat?

• Yes! I have. (Tell us about what issue you faced in the thread.)

Votes: 134 23.7%
  • No. Thankfully, I haven't.

Votes: 294 51.9%
  • Nope, but it almost happened. (Share your experience in the thread.)

Votes: 45 8.0%
  • Not yet, but I'm almost there. (Tell us what you're dealing with.)

Votes: 47 8.3%
  • If you reef long enough, this will eventually happen to you.

Votes: 37 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 1.6%
noopsyche New Year 36% off