****LRO Christmas In July Sunday Flash Sale!!! Heavy Discounts!!! Giveaways!! $1, $5 and $10 Corals!!!!****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I say this every time but I love this community and I gotta say, we have the BEST supporters!! So thank you everyone for hanging out today and making today a ton of fun!! Gonna go throw food at my face now. Take advantage of those codes because there is some serious fire still up on the site!!

Also, please remember to grab those shipping modules if you havent done so already! Goodnight my loves!

DothanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't believe this guy was still available...snagged at 50% off retail!! Just keeps getting better, thanks again @Living Reef Orlando
424-_58A3705.jpg

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey @Living Reef Orlando, I purchased a shipping module but I might be able to swing by Wednesday to pick up my order.
Hey! Did you still want me to ship your order? If not let me know so I can make sure that I don’t pack your box and refund you for the shipping module

gbru316

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Did you still want me to ship your order? If not let me know so I can make sure that I don’t pack your box and refund you for the shipping module

Much as I'd like to swing by, it doesn't look like our schedule on Wednesday is going to be conducive to picking it up. Please ship it.

Slicknick420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few shots of some fire LRO corals from the sale (with a few from my lfs in the mix)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 48
Back