****LRO CYBER MONDAY FLASH SALE!!!!!!! 800+ Corals up to 80% OFF! $1, $5, $10 Corals!!!****

tbrown3589

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I

I’ve killed every clove poly I’ve ever looked at! Seriously, I’m perplexed because I manage to keep acros and more needy corals. I dont get it lol
I kill Zoas. Like a champ! Black Belt Zoa Destroyer!

tbrown3589

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Last one for the night!

782-_58A8939.jpg
769-_58A9555.jpg
785-_58A9393.jpg
770-_58A9012.jpg
Number 1 & 3! Especially the Looney Tunes Stylo.

LeannaBanana

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I

I’ve killed every clove poly I’ve ever looked at! Seriously, I’m perplexed because I manage to keep acros and more needy corals. I dont get it lol

I can't keep GSP :thinking-face: I have a variety of softies, LPS, and a couple of low-key SPS.

But GSP? I've attempted twice as a wall feature and no dice. It's mind-boggling.

tbrown3589

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I can't keep GSP :thinking-face: I have a variety of softies, LPS, and a couple of low-key SPS.

But GSP? I've attempted twice as a wall feature and no dice. It's mind-boggling.
I have purchased/received for free 5 GSP frags. The first one was doing good in my 5 gallon, added a second one and the first disintegrated while the second one exploded from 15 polyps to about 6" radius covered rock. I added one to the 75 and it did nothing for 6 months, added a second one to the 75 and it disintegrated. Tore a small chunk off the 5 gallon and put it in the 125 and it did nothing, added the rest from the 5 gallon to the 125 and the first one tripled in no time. Added the one from the 75 to the 125 and it fully encrusted the frag plug and attached to the rock in a matter of 4 days. GSP is stupid weird for how supposedly easy it is.

Mschmidt

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I

I’ve killed every clove poly I’ve ever looked at! Seriously, I’m perplexed because I manage to keep acros and more needy corals. I dont get it

I kill Zoas. Like a champ! Black Belt Zoa Destroyer!

I'm not good with coves, but montis are my bane.

demon_speeding

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'm not good with coves, but montis are my bane.
I have a GSP chunk that hasn't grown at all in a year. I have a Kenya tree that has spread to every inch of my tank. I have to scrape it out at every water change. I have acros that grow like crazy and leptos that won't grow at all. I have an acan that has gotten really big but a blasto that is struggling. I also have a pair of chalices that are getting out of control but a cyphastria that won't grow at all. Corals are weird.

demon_speeding

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Same. My gsp refuses to grow. Maybe my tank isn't dirty enough. I think it likes higher nutrients. Mine is definitely on the low side.

mww00ds

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Are rock flower anemones hard to keep?
Super hardy and good beginner anemone. The 2 I've got both moved to the front corner of my fluval 13.5 gal tank and have been through a couple beginners learning curve errors with no problems. Got them both when they were about an 1-2" and have grown to easily be 6-8". Might need to pick up a few more for my new tank lol

liddojunior

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Super hardy and good beginner anemone. The 2 I've got both moved to the front corner of my fluval 13.5 gal tank and have been through a couple beginners learning curve errors with no problems. Got them both when they were about an 1-2" and have grown to easily be 6-8". Might need to pick up a few more for my new tank lol
Oh they get pretty big! I thought they were small sized. I’ve seen them sold in little cups

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
That sounds AMAZING!!!!!! Seriously, I’m jealous!
Yea, I started this tradition in 2007, after my mom died. My dad lives near me, but him and his new wife never invite me once and i said now, and never got one since than. hahahah.

demon_speeding

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Never tried them.

Oh they get pretty big! I thought they were small sized. I’ve seen them sold in little cups
Mine is about the size of a peanut butter cup. It's been in the tank for about a year. My other anemones have gotten pretty large but the rock flower stays small.

Have you bred fish in your tanks?

• I have bred saltwater fish

Votes: 37 13.5%
  • I have bred freshwater fish

Votes: 119 43.3%
  • Not yet, but I am interested in breeding fish

Votes: 64 23.3%
  • I think it is an interesting idea, but not my thing

Votes: 62 22.5%
  • I am not interested in breeding fish

Votes: 42 15.3%
Chemi-pure.com - All-In-One Aquarium Filtration