LRO Fall Into Savings AFTER SALE IS NOW GOING ON!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I saw it. I’m going to wait though and see what the live sale holds :) but thank you! Is that the one you are going for?
Honestly..i am still debating internally if i can justify a 300 coral. I lost a couple of expensive torches in the last few months so I get a little nervous spending this kind of money until i get more figured out. If this comes across with a major discount..i may be tempted to jump back in.

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly..i am still debating internally if i can justify a 300 coral. I lost a couple of expensive torches in the last few months so I get a little nervous spending this kind of money until i get more figured out. If this comes across with a major discount..i may be tempted to jump back in.
:( What happened to your torches?

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:( What happened to your torches?
I honestly dont know. I have been able to keep frogspawn and hammers with zero effort..but my torches...they just melted in the same tank and similar water flow. I have one torch right now hanging on by a thread...the under flesh is completely receded so waiting for it to go.

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have either of them in your tank Chris? If so wanna post a pic? I love seeing corals in peoples tanks.
It's still in my frag tank right now, but this is the setosa, and the bubblegum is actually right behind it. Don't mind the white spot, it's just healing from dropping a small limb.

Attachments

• 20210825_205232.jpg
    20210825_205232.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 47

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly dont know. I have been able to keep frogspawn and hammers with zero effort..but my torches...they just melted in the same tank and similar water flow. I have one torch right now hanging on by a thread...the under flesh is completely receded so waiting for it to go.
what type of flow do you have the torch in?

I am no expert but my torch and my frog spawn are not in the same flow or same lighting and both are doing awesome!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what type of flow do you have the torch in?

I am no expert but my torch and my frog spawn are not in the same flow or same lighting and both are doing awesome!
have a dragon soul, white tipped black and a todd torch (i think..its green)

my frog and hammers are in slightly less flow as they like calmer waters

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I dont have any torches yet, and I stress yet, we will see after sunday. Haha. But my frogspawn is in low flow and loves it, but be careful not to put them in too much flow as the base might end up cutting the . The heads have very sharp edges and with too much flow the tentacles will rub against the head and cut them

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ya ours is the same as far as flow. My torch is on a rock in medium flow for sure maybe even more than medium sometimes. Our frog is in the sand in low flow.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya ours is the same as far as flow. My torch is on a rock in medium flow for sure maybe even more than medium sometimes. Our frog is in the sand in low flow.
I am pretty much giving up on the euphillya. I have a few nice pieces that are sticking around..but more focused on SPS. really digging Stylo's and Blastos. I just wish i could find a blue and or green blasto. shades of red..i have enough of.

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pretty much giving up on the euphillya. I have a few nice pieces that are sticking around..but more focused on SPS. really digging Stylo's and Blastos. I just wish i could find a blue and or green blasto. shades of red..i have enough of.
This is a vid I just took of ours and the flow they are in.

We are definitely looking to add blastos to our tank as well! Along with some stylos and digis! I’ve seen blue and green ones with the blastos. I belive last sale they had some and I missed them and I think @Living Reef Orlando currently has some of that color on their site.

Attachments

• IMG_0900.MOV
    41.6 MB

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a vid I just took of ours and the flow they are in.

We are definitely looking to add blastos to our tank as well! Along with some stylos and digis! I’ve seen blue and green ones with the blastos. I belive last sale they had some and I missed them and I think @Living Reef Orlando currently has some of that color on their site.
I added 4 blastos to my tank during the last sale. They are awesome and doing extremely well. When I get home I'll take pics. I know during the last sale @Living Reef Orlando had some amazing purple blastos. If I remember correctly I got one.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added 4 blastos to my tank during the last sale. They are awesome and doing extremely well. When I get home I'll take pics. I know during the last sale @Living Reef Orlando had some amazing purple blastos. If I remember correctly I got one.
I have red, purple, a WWC rainbow (YUM!!) and a pink one on the way. The one on the left is red, the middle is purple. too much blue light.

blastos.jpg

plus you can see me torchies!!!

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always get so jealous and envious when I see other people's reef tanks. They look so amazing to me. Never like the way mine looks. Maybe that's just the artist in me, everything has to be perfect.

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have red, purple, a WWC rainbow (YUM!!) and a pink one on the way. The one on the left is red, the middle is purple. too much blue light.

blastos.jpg

plus you can see me torchies!!!
This makes me excited!!!!! As blastos are definitely on our list to grab during this sale!!!!!

@ChrisGuyette how much were the blastos that you snagged last sale?

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This makes me excited!!!!! As blastos are definitely on our list to grab during this sale!!!!!

@ChrisGuyette how much were the blastos that you snagged last sale?
Cost me 26 for a plain pink one. pretty much non sale pricing. But i wanted another blasto and that was all they had.

Back