LRO Fall Into Savings AFTER SALE IS NOW GOING ON!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando , thanks for the fun today. New to the hobby and just got a few ricordeas. How best to acclimate them after a dip upon arrival? Low in sand? Glue plug on rock? Looking to do it right.thanks.
Hi!! Thanks for following along and for shopping with us!! Welcome to this crazy hobby! We will include acclimation guides in all our boxes but just so you have a heads up: open box (document any damages to the box if there are any) and temp acclimate your corals by floating them in your sump for about 30 minutes. Then do a light dip with the coral dip of your choice, and then give them a good rinse in clean saltwater. You can place in your sand bed for a day or two but I prefer to put them on a frag rack. Just to make sure they are secure and fish dont knock the frags over. Slowly move them to your desired place in a couple of days (low light and low flow is best)

sshumer14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!! Thanks for following along and for shopping with us!! Welcome to this crazy hobby! We will include acclimation guides in all our boxes but just so you have a heads up: open box (document any damages to the box if there are any) and temp acclimate your corals by floating them in your sump for about 30 minutes. Then do a light dip with the coral dip of your choice, and then give them a good rinse in clean saltwater. You can place in your sand bed for a day or two but I prefer to put them on a frag rack. Just to make sure they are secure and fish dont knock the frags over. Slowly move them to your desired place in a couple of days (low light and low flow is best)
Thanks, so much. I look forward to receiving them. Just sent a direct email so obviously disregard. Thanks again and have a great night.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up these 2 from after party!!! Wanted to say thanks for the sale @Living Reef Orlando

Attachments

• DDFA73E9-7BD8-44BB-877F-E8EAE6514515.png
    DDFA73E9-7BD8-44BB-877F-E8EAE6514515.png
    494.5 KB · Views: 70
  • AC64A797-0D99-4B44-A284-5435250FDE40.png
    AC64A797-0D99-4B44-A284-5435250FDE40.png
    568.9 KB · Views: 70
OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just picked up these 2 from after party!!! Wanted to say thanks for the sale @Living Reef Orlando
hubba hubba so good!!!! Im really glad you stuck it out with us and Im super sorry for all that mess at the beginning! Definitely going to talk to the mods to see if there is anything we can do to keep the trolling to a minimum. I do promise that you will absolutely love every single piece you get!

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hubba hubba so good!!!! Im really glad you stuck it out with us and Im super sorry for all that mess at the beginning! Definitely going to talk to the mods to see if there is anything we can do to keep the trolling to a minimum. I do promise that you will absolutely love every single piece you get!
Thank you I appreciate your kind words. And I can’t stay away from amazing corals for great deals had to come back. One of my weaknesses :) thanks again definitely looking forward to my order

biocubeboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the Starburst Goni captive grown or wild? I just know the captive grown are supposed to have better survival rates.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back