**!!LRO Fall Into Savings FLASH SALE!! This SUNDAY! Freebies! $1, $5, and $10 Coral!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s everyone’s favorite piece from LRO?

My Duncan is easily the fastest grower, but a frogspawn I purchased last sale might decide to try to give it a run for its money!

I have an RFA that managed to run away and hide BEHIND my rocks, I can only see it in the reflection. :face-with-tears-of-joy: It's thriving and happy in its hobbit hole, so we've taken to calling it "Bilbo" for now.

But if I have to pick a surprise favorite, the Sunkist Psammocora looks magnificent under the lights on my purplish rocks!

waterboys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really, I try not to buy but always gets sucked in to buying something. First trying to get the parameters on my tank straighten out first
That’s what I thought in my first two online sales. That I was just going to watch. Didn’t work out. I’ll be in Orlando next Saturday so I figure that is the perfect excuse.

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s what I thought in my first two online sales. That I was just going to watch. Didn’t work out. I’ll be in Orlando next Saturday so I figure that is the perfect excuse.
Yea, i say that every sale, but if that Rasta torch is at a decent price, i will pick it up to add to my torch collection. You;; the love store, it so nice compared to my local fish store.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20220907_172757453_HDR.jpg

Both rfa and blasto above it are lro. Doing great!
I'm excited to participate in my first flash sale ever :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Came to a good one.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back