**!!LRO Fall Into Savings FLASH SALE!! This SUNDAY! Freebies! $1, $5, and $10 Coral!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, but how about If I didn't create account?
search through the threads looking for what you bought is the only other way. Unless you go through what is left and see if there was one that was not bought.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you, but how about If I didn't create account?
You should have received an email confirmation for each purchase. There should be a link in each email to take you to the purchase page. You'll probably have a guest account page but I'm not sure.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This was fun! Thanks everyone!
Hopefully I can participate in the next sale once the tank is a little more ready.

Ann do you ever do Saturday delivery? Or am I going to have to hope the sale happens on a week I am able to run off work.
I loved my corals from the last time I purchased and don't want them to have to sit any longer than necessary to get acclimated to the tank.
We can do Saturday delivery if its the only day you can receive the box, although I am hesitant to ship for saturday deliveries. The reason being is if it doesnt get delivered for some reason that day, it sits in the hub until monday. We can also ship to a fedex location so it at least sits inside a building until you pick it up. I can also ship to your work, or worst case we can arrange shipment for a day that works best for you.

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
45 hours or less and my package will be here....., and sent you message Ann about getting ATO shipped with it, if you can, sent me abill and i will pay

zheka757

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it late to add to order if my order shipping date is on This friday

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is it late to add to order if my order shipping date is on This friday
Probably not. Usually they'll combine all your orders and box then up on the shipping day. If your delivery is Saturday you're probably safe to order until at least Wednesday, maybe even Thursday.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Everyone that picked a WEdnesday delivery should have just gotten shipping confirmation to their emails on file. THank you everyone for shopping with us!! We know there are a ton of options for vendors, so thank YOU for chosing us!

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone that picked a WEdnesday delivery should have just gotten shipping confirmation to their emails on file. THank you everyone for shopping with us!! We know there are a ton of options for vendors, so thank YOU for chosing us!
only cow, i got a bunch of emails, i most have over 20 frags comeing, SHould of gotten a new frag rag also. Not sure where to put them all. hahaha

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
only cow, i got a bunch of emails, i most have over 20 frags comeing, SHould of gotten a new frag rag also. Not sure where to put them all. hahaha
That's a great problem to have!

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Me looking out the window waiting for fed ex

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back