LRO Red, White, and BOOM!! LIVE SALE!!! FREE PRIZES!!! AMAZING CORALS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ssattar88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found a rechargeable air box on amazon for about $25 that lasts up to 20 hours that plus my back up battery...I should be good

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cobalt Rescue Air DC ^

DothanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cobalt Rescue Air DC ^
This piece of equipment looks super legit. I'm ordering today. I keep getting "named storm" alerts on my weather apps, so living near the gulf coast i know it's only a matter of time. Check out this review of the above mentioned "Rescue" device. (Mods - if my posting a link to another website/blog/research media is against a rule of some sort, i'm sorry, sincerely didn't know - please just remove this post if that's the case and be sure to let me know so i don't break any rules in the future :)

MW319

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This piece of equipment looks super legit. I'm ordering today. I keep getting "named storm" alerts on my weather apps, so living near the gulf coast i know it's only a matter of time. Check out this review of the above mentioned "Rescue" device. (Mods - if my posting a link to another website/blog/research media is against a rule of some sort, i'm sorry, sincerely didn't know - please just remove this post if that's the case and be sure to let me know so i don't break any rules in the future :)
i have one of these as well as a couple of different battery air pumps to go along with my Vortec battery back ups. This one works ok But none of the battery operated ones works that great.

DothanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have one of these as well as a couple of different battery air pumps to go along with my Vortec battery back ups. This one works ok But none of the battery operated ones works that great.
:(

Maybe I'll just blow the budget and get a small generator...thanks for the feedback!

Ssattar88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KEDSUM Aquarium Air Pump, Rechargeable and Portable Fish Tank Air Pump with 2 Air Outlets/Stones/Tubes/Check Valve for Fish Tank, Outdoor Fishing, Fish Transportation and Power Outages

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some beautiful frags dropped in just about 10 min ago. Sorry about the blues, tank is still waking up!

20200710_105356.jpg

Ssattar88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to the store on Tuesday and Ann was slammed with getting orders out for everyone who bought so she did say a few days once she was done sending orders out which I’m sure was a lot because the thread at the time had over 200 people on it

Ssattar88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I really hate to ask this question because it's probably been asked a 100 times but who won the giveaways from the July 4th sale thanks for the frags really beautiful.
I just spoke to Ann and she said she’s working on it today she’s been slammed with orders from the live sale which totally makes sense because that sale was FIRE look at all the beautiful pieces we all scored

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys I am soooo sorry for not announcing the winners yet!!! We’ve been slammed with getting orders out all week and I’m so glad to see everyone posting pics of your new goodies!!! I hope everyone is super happy with their orders!!! I am working on giveaway stuff today and will get you guys winners by tomorrow at the latest!! I am so sorry guys!! Thank you for your patience and understanding.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you love them??!!!! Because I LOVE THEM!
Lights come on late in our house so hubby can get a good look at everything when he gets home from work, but I think this is about the best representation of a healthy coral as you can get! No polyp booster or any food was added to the tank! This was just the coral opening to night feed all on its own the night it was added to the tank! Side note, anyone that wants a Cynarina, the need space! Hahaha. Also don’t mind the crumby cellphone flash picture! Pay attention to the coral! Hahaha
4D342B16-EFD6-4651-AA3D-32DCDC6FCD58.jpeg

Ssattar88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I am soooo sorry for not announcing the winners yet!!! We’ve been slammed with getting orders out all week and I’m so glad to see everyone posting pics of your new goodies!!! I hope everyone is super happy with their orders!!! I am working on giveaway stuff today and will get you guys winners by tomorrow at the latest!! I am so sorry guys!! Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Excited to see the results!!!!

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after all the money invested in this hobby now...I live in central florida.....I worry about power loss during hurricane season. Anyone else run a backup battery?

ABBF6573-2EFC-4799-A85C-5CDF3E97D129.jpeg
Luckily we have a 220 that runs about 1000ft through conduit to our neighbors massively oversized whole house generator. Since we live way up in the mountains, we have frequent power outages, so whenever it goes out his generator kicks on and it’s only about a 10 second gap between power going out and us stealing his! Hahaha

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando okay! After all that talk! I think I found a great spot for Señorita Cynarina! And I think she likes it as much as I do!!! Everybody else looks amazing as well!!!! The Trachy looks great where she is but she may get maneuvered a little for better viewing though. While I’m pretty sure the red striped Acan Echinata is pretty stoked with its spot next to the Agent Orange! Don’t mind my photo bombing male yellow assessor, he was cranky I was close to the hole he guards his egg balls in hahaha. And the Bonita!!!! ;Happy She hasn’t fully extended her polyps yet but I bet by mid day in the lighting schedule she will!! I can’t thank you enough!!!
C381513C-126E-4042-9B1C-D2ED5AA11302.jpeg
F6532F0F-1EDF-4BB6-8308-07E453A325CD.jpeg
F921AC1F-F06A-4794-9A3B-10B4BC1F9190.jpeg
EF9C231E-1296-4D31-8876-CFBBEBC14F7B.jpeg

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back