LRO Red, White, and BOOM!! LIVE SALE!!! FREE PRIZES!!! AMAZING CORALS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Texas Rick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Bahura-Living

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
july4 live sale-Recovered copy.png

Join us for our Red, White and BOOM LIVE SALE!!

We are celebrating our freedom and this wonderful reefing community by offering up some amazing corals at pretty HEAVY discounts!! This is one you definitely will not want to miss.

Sale is:
Saturday, July 4th AND
Sunday, July 5th
12pm est- 8pm est

RULES

-We will be posting WYSIWYG pics in this thread with a name, sale price and link to purchase the coral. Remember the coral can only be purchased through the link posted in THIS live sale thread. The same coral can be in multiple carts at the same time, the FIRST person to check out will be the one to win the coral. In the event that the same coral gets purchased by more than one person (which rarely happens), the second person will receive another frag of the same coral. If we do not have a duplicate of that coral, we will issue you a refund. Corals will be posted in random batches, spaced 15 minutes apart, for all 8 hours of our live sale, on both days.

-All orders from the live sale are final. No exchanges, refunds or credits will be issued. No coupon codes, discounts, or credits can be applied towards live sale items.

-If you have any questions or concerns PLEASE reach out to us via PM on R2R, OR through email at [email protected]. Please include your full name in either method of communication so we can properly identify you. We will not be able to decipher your R2R username or email. Please be patient with us if we are not able to get to your email or messages right away, we will work as quickly as we can.

-There will not be any free shipping on live sale items, unless you have an existing order that you would like for us to combine your live sale items to.

-To help you check out faster and with ease, create an account on our website and save your billing info. Create an account by clicking the link below.

-We will be posting $1, and $5 frags randomly throughout the sale. There is a limit to only 2 of these corals per person, this to be fair and to spread the love! Failure to do so will result in us removing the extra 1 and 5 dollar corals from your order at our discretion.

SHIPPING

-Shipping during the live sale will be a flat rate of 34.99, or 19.99 if you're a Florida resident. Unfortunately at this time we are not shipping outside of the continental US.

-Local pick ups are always welcome, please give us a call prior to pick up so we can have your corals ready. Local pickups will be ready starting the Wednesday after the sale!

-You only need to purchase ONE shipping module, select the module for the day you would like for us to ship out your box. For any additional order made during the live sale, after you have purchased your shipping module, just select "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout and you will not be charged shipping twice.

-We recommend you have your shipping module in your cart prior to the live sale for easier check out. OR pre-purchase a shipping module before the sale, so you lock in your shipping date early on. If you pre-purchase a shipping module prior to the sale and do not make a purchase, we will refund you.

-Please be sure of your delivery date when checking out. If for some reason, you are not able to stick with your original delivery date, please let us know 24 hours in advance.

-You can purchase the shipping modules now at the link below

PRIZES

We are going to be giving away some amazing prizes!!!

-Neptune Apex EL to our first prize winner!!!

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 12.49.57 PM.png

-$250 LRO Coupon Code to use on the website, for our second prize winner
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 12.50.55 PM.png

-$150 LRO Coupon Code to use on the website, for our third prize winner

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 10.49.17 AM.png

To enter to win these prizes:

-post a full tank shot in this thread for ONE entry
-make a purchase during the live sale for an EXTRA THREE entries

July 4 banner.png

received_3330087880387714.jpeg

aalhait

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GOOD MORNIING GUYS!!!!!! I hope everyone had a fun Fourth Of July!!! We are ONE hour away from the first drop!
Hi. Not that much fun since all I did was shop for corals on your site.
Wife got angry at me for too much attention on the phone while checking coral drops.
Today is my 24th anniversary. So technically my colonial day right after Independence Day. I hope to capture some gems. “other than my wife” in case she’s reading this. ;)

Texas Rick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Not that much fun since all I did was shop for corals on your site.
Wife got angry at me for too much attention on the phone while checking coral drops.
Today is my 24th anniversary. So technically my colonial day right after Independence Day. I hope to capture some gems. “other than my wife” in case she’s reading this. ;)
Hahahahaha, so the saying “women rule guys drool” sounds about right!
Not much independence for you, sir!

Back