LRO Red, White, and BOOM!! LIVE SALE!!! FREE PRIZES!!! AMAZING CORALS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ssattar88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 1 maybe another lol today looking for that 1 right piece to set it off

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just logged in. Is the drops on the hr or are they random. Didn’t read the rules, just hopped to the end of chat.

Drops are every 15 minutes. You can also head over to the site and view what’s still available that hasn’t sold.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
btw, @Living Reef Orlando or anyone who knows, what is the "Blue St Thomas"? Saw it yesterday and had to have to one...so...impulse buy and got it. But, what is it and how do I care for it? Don't usually do this, id rather do my research ahead but I just loved the look...

It’s a St Thomas mushroom. Super cool mushroom that grows huge and has great bubbles! Easy to care for and come in some awesome colors. The reds are very nice too

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has been exploding with growth, I broadcast 2/3 times a week and Target feed once a week, I mix Brightwell Coral Amino in. I had pieces that were literally hanging on by a polyp and everything is coming back to life.
I was dosing the Brightwell Amino and I my corals loved it. I don’t know if it was from the Brightwell, but my tank started getting diatoms, so I went back to Coral Essentials Amino. Pretty soon I’m going to go Back to the Brightwell but dose 1/4 of the recommended.

PhytoFactory

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was dosing the Brightwell Amino and I my corals loved it. I don’t know if it was from the Brightwell, but my tank started getting diatoms, so I went back to Coral Essentials Amino. Pretty soon I’m going to go Back to the Brightwell but dose 1/4 of the recommended.
I started at half the dosage and worked my way up to 25 drops a day on my 50 gal, I can't does my nano. The only thing about the aminos is there is more algae growth on my glass, but Ill take that with the growth that comes with it.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back