LRO Spring Forward LIVE SALE- AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
spring forward copy.jpg

Join us on Saturday, March 6th for our SPRING FORWARD LIVE SALE! We will have over 1500 corals at CRAZY discounted prices. You will find some of the healthiest, happiest, most colorful, aquacultured frags on this sale so make sure you mark your calendars and tune in.

Sale is:
Saturday, March 6th
10am est- 10pm est

RULES

-We will be posting WYSIWYG pics in this thread with a name, sale price and link to purchase the coral. Remember the coral can only be purchased through the link posted in THIS live sale thread. The same coral can be in multiple carts at the same time, the FIRST person to check out will be the one to get the coral. In the event that the same coral gets purchased by more than one person (which rarely happens), the second person will receive another frag of the same coral. If we do not have a duplicate of that coral, we will issue you a refund. Corals will be posted in random batches, spaced 15 minutes apart, for all 12 hours of our live sale.

-All orders from the live sale are final. No exchanges, refunds or credits will be issued. No coupon codes, discounts, or credits can be applied towards live sale items.

-If you have any questions or concerns PLEASE reach out to us via PM on R2R, OR through email at [email protected]. Please include your full name in either method of communication so we can properly identify you. We will not be able to decipher who you are by your R2R username or email. Please be patient with us if we are not able to get to your email or messages right away, we will work as quickly as we can.

-There will not be any free shipping on live sale items, unless you have an existing online order that you would like for us to combine your live sale items to.

-To help you check out faster and with ease, create an account on our website and save your billing info. Create an account by clicking the link below.

-We will be posting $1, and $5 frags randomly throughout the sale. There is a limit to only 2 of these corals per person, this is to be fair and to spread the love! (example: 1 $1 coral and 1 $5 coral per customer, 2 $1 corals per customer, 2 $5 corals per customer.) Failure to do so will result in us removing the extra $1 and $5 dollar corals from your order at our discretion.

SHIPPING

-Shipping during the live sale will be a flat rate of 29.99, or 19.99 if you're a Florida resident, for as many corals as you purchase during the sale. Unfortunately at this time we are not shipping outside of the continental US.

-Local pick ups are always welcome, please give us a call prior to pick up so we can have your corals ready. Local pickups will be ready starting the Wednesday after the sale!

-You only need to purchase ONE shipping module, select the module for the day you would like to RECEIVE your box. For any additional order made during the live sale, after you have purchased your shipping module, just select "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout and you will not be charged shipping on your additional items.

-We recommend you have your shipping module in your cart prior to the live sale for easier check out. OR pre-purchase a shipping module before the sale, so you lock in your delivery date early on. If you pre-purchase a shipping module prior to the sale and do not make a purchase, we will refund you.

-Please be sure of your delivery date when checking out. If for some reason, you are not able to stick with your original delivery date, please let us know 24 hours in advance.

-You can purchase the shipping modules now at the link below

PRIZES

We are going to be giving away THREE Gift Cards!!

1 $300 dollar gift card to the first prize winner
1 $200 dollar gift card to the second prize winner
1 $100 dollar gift card to the third prize winner

To enter:
-Post a full tank shot of your aquarium, in this thread, to receive one entry
-Make a purchase during our live sale for an additional entry
-Follow us on Instagram to receive another entry

There will also be random giveaways and contests on our thread, spread out randomly, through the day!

spring forward.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
1614195134179.png

Existing tank... pending new build. 90 gallon... Needs some color, don't you think? Maybe a St. Thomas Shroom.... :) How many zoas can I cover that rock with? Looking forward to Spring!
You can has ALLLL THE ZOASSSS! Maybe a zoa wall? Zoa Mountain? Zoa Island?? St Thomas mushrooms will surely brighten up any tank!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can has ALLLL THE ZOASSSS! Maybe a zoa wall? Zoa Mountain? Zoa Island?? St Thomas mushrooms will surely brighten up any tank!
Yea, I need to evict those b.a. watermelon shrooms that landed on Zoa Hill. I didn't care when they popped over but they are pushing into the palys and starting to hog real estate. I want that rock to be a feature in the new build... covered with zoas like a hill is covered with flowers in the shire.

MW319

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOOOOOWIEEEE Mark!! Your tank has progressed so nicely!! Always love seeing you around, come see me sometime!
Everytime I’ve gone by neither you or Alex have been there :confused: But I’ll keep trying. I haven’t even seen the new farm yet.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Everytime I’ve gone by neither you or Alex have been there :confused: But I’ll keep trying. I haven’t even seen the new farm yet.
We are most likely in the farm, send me a text next time! I would love to show you around.
2C556A8A-7C61-487E-8C8B-57CB953AFC72.jpeg

lo7100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
spring forward.jpg

Join us on Saturday, March 6th for our SPRING FORWARD LIVE SALE! We will have over 1500 corals at CRAZY discounted prices. You will find some of the healthiest, happiest, most colorful, aquacultured frags on this sale so make sure you mark your calendars and tune in.

Sale is:
Saturday, March 6th
10am est- 10pm est

RULES

-We will be posting WYSIWYG pics in this thread with a name, sale price and link to purchase the coral. Remember the coral can only be purchased through the link posted in THIS live sale thread. The same coral can be in multiple carts at the same time, the FIRST person to check out will be the one to get the coral. In the event that the same coral gets purchased by more than one person (which rarely happens), the second person will receive another frag of the same coral. If we do not have a duplicate of that coral, we will issue you a refund. Corals will be posted in random batches, spaced 15 minutes apart, for all 12 hours of our live sale.

-All orders from the live sale are final. No exchanges, refunds or credits will be issued. No coupon codes, discounts, or credits can be applied towards live sale items.

-If you have any questions or concerns PLEASE reach out to us via PM on R2R, OR through email at [email protected]. Please include your full name in either method of communication so we can properly identify you. We will not be able to decipher who you are by your R2R username or email. Please be patient with us if we are not able to get to your email or messages right away, we will work as quickly as we can.

-There will not be any free shipping on live sale items, unless you have an existing online order that you would like for us to combine your live sale items to.

-To help you check out faster and with ease, create an account on our website and save your billing info. Create an account by clicking the link below.

-We will be posting $1, and $5 frags randomly throughout the sale. There is a limit to only 2 of these corals per person, this is to be fair and to spread the love! (example: 1 $1 coral and 1 $5 coral per customer, 2 $1 corals per customer, 2 $5 corals per customer.) Failure to do so will result in us removing the extra $1 and $5 dollar corals from your order at our discretion.

SHIPPING

-Shipping during the live sale will be a flat rate of 29.99, or 19.99 if you're a Florida resident, for as many corals as you purchase during the sale. Unfortunately at this time we are not shipping outside of the continental US.

-Local pick ups are always welcome, please give us a call prior to pick up so we can have your corals ready. Local pickups will be ready starting the Wednesday after the sale!

-You only need to purchase ONE shipping module, select the module for the day you would like to RECEIVE your box. For any additional order made during the live sale, after you have purchased your shipping module, just select "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout and you will not be charged shipping on your additional items.

-We recommend you have your shipping module in your cart prior to the live sale for easier check out. OR pre-purchase a shipping module before the sale, so you lock in your delivery date early on. If you pre-purchase a shipping module prior to the sale and do not make a purchase, we will refund you.

-Please be sure of your delivery date when checking out. If for some reason, you are not able to stick with your original delivery date, please let us know 24 hours in advance.

-You can purchase the shipping modules now at the link below

PRIZES

We are going to be giving away THREE Gift Cards!!

1 $300 dollar gift card to the first prize winner
1 $200 dollar gift card to the second prize winner
1 $100 dollar gift card to the third prize winner

To enter:
-Post a full tank shot of your aquarium, in this thread, to receive one entry
-Make a purchase during our live sale for an additional entry
-Follow us on Instagram to receive another entry

There will also be random giveaways and contests on our thread, spread out randomly, through the day!
I need corals!

Attachments

• A40C7842-A967-4850-9CF1-CC7080D7B888.jpeg
    A40C7842-A967-4850-9CF1-CC7080D7B888.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 115
Back