LRO Spring Forward LIVE SALE- AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Eagle.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you guys may be addicted :p
You mean WE may be addicted. Also what did you guys pick for the free coral. LPS, SPS or soft Coral?
Got You GIF by memecandy

nursebran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys so much for the fun day today!!!! You guys have been absolutely amazing!!!!!

Here are the 5 winners for the email sign up:

@CoralLovers
@Eagle.
@nursebran
@YurgiReef
@bkreitler

Please give us a few days to go through the whole thread and sort through FTS for the gift card giveaways. I will announce the winners as soon as we can get through the entries.
Yippee!!! That’s soooo awesome! I’ve never won anything!!! What do I do? What to pick?! My mind is blown! Thank you, Living Reef Orlando! Ga girl is jumping up and down!!! Sooo excited! Thank you!

Eagle.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yippee!!! That’s soooo awesome! I’ve never won anything!!! What do I do? What to pick?! My mind is blown! Thank you, Living Reef Orlando! Ga girl is jumping up and down!!! Sooo excited! Thank you!
You have to Pm them with a pick of either an LPS, SPS, or soft Coral. Congrats.

Eagle.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully they do the raffle soon!!!!!! @Living Reef Orlando <3
Outer Space Happy Dance GIF by NASA
to the moon!
I think this means that now you have to pick up your corals and visits their store. I have so much things to do and online work to take care of but I still check every 30 minutes to see if they did the raffle.
Thumbs Ok GIF by Busch

nursebran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You mean WE may be addicted. Also what did you guys pick for the free coral. LPS, SPS or soft Coral?
Got You GIF by memecandy
I can’t concentrate long enough to pick! My mind is reeling’! Excited is an understatement! This nurse might need medical attention!!! Whoowhooo! Hammer? Goni? I dont know! I’m waiting to see what the limit is? I feel like I’m so excited I’m going to pick something cheesy, but I don’t want to overshoot it.. either.hmmm what to do? I was happy with my $5 frags, lol. I’ll let you know when I pick! Any suggestions? What would you have picked. There’s a cotton candy or strawberry Goni that was awesome, but... pink hammer? Scoly? Torch that I was dreaming of?.... overwhelmed in a good way!

Eagle.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t concentrate long enough to pick! My mind is reeling’! Excited is an understatement! This nurse might need medical attention!!! Whoowhooo! Hammer? Goni? I dont know! I’m waiting to see what the limit is? I feel like I’m so excited I’m going to pick something cheesy, but I don’t want to overshoot it.. either.hmmm what to do? I was happy with my $5 frags, lol. I’ll let you know when I pick! Any suggestions? What would you have picked. There’s a cotton candy or strawberry Goni that was awesome, but... pink hammer? Scoly? Torch that I was dreaming of?.... overwhelmed in a good way!
No no no no you pick a type of coral not the specific coral. That would be awesome and that torch would be good as mine. So pick either an LPS, SPS, or soft Coral. I picked soft coral. what did you pick @CoralLover?

nursebran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to Pm them with a pick of either an LPS, SPS, or soft Coral. Congrats.
Thx... I think they know how terrible I am with technology stuff. I can operate multiple ventilators at once, but social media eludes me..lol... I’m so embarrassed... I had to figure out how to pm on here. But, I finally figured it out... I think.

nursebran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, got it .... that’s so much easier! Thx
I’m going with softies! I love them all :)

nursebran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s like I got the leg lamp... in the Christmas Story... lol... whatever... it is I will display... in front, where everyone can see... no matter what... I love it!

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx... I think they know how terrible I am with technology stuff. I can operate multiple ventilators at once, but social media eludes me..lol... I’m so embarrassed... I had to figure out how to pm on here. But, I finally figured it out... I think.
Hey, you have skills where they count the most! :D
One World Doctor GIF by Global Citizen

Eagle.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any questions just ask. Whether it is about this website or your aquarium. Everyone on here will be happy to help and point you in the right direction.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 47 48.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 52 53.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.2%
Back