*** LRO Spring Sale! $1, $5, and $10 Coral! PRIZES! GAMES! GIVEAWAYS!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One attentions please....
IMG_0910.jpg

Working on sale stuff from home and Jackson is wondering why im staring at a screen and not paying attention to him
25AD152A-5A78-40BD-9CE9-F9AFEFCE660B.jpeg

My dog Breck gets nervous every time I’m driving and constantly refreshing my phone to snag the next coral deal…

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous dog! I gave a similar one to my in-laws. She's great!
Thanks, yea, hes great with me, but i dont trust him around others. Some he will let near and others he goes nuts. He will not let me dad near him or me. He's very protective at times. But all three of mine get along with each other so its nice to see. My big mastiff mix, he loves, he always laying near him and will lick the big and cleans it ear. The big one will use him as pillow. THis all three of them playing out in the front yard.

three.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm pretty sure I need to dose LOTS of pods and phyto before I can have one. My Four Spot and Melanurus are both fat and growing fast. My two Springeri Damselfish probably don't help keep the population up either. I'm planning on starting phyto and pods soon it just takes time and effort.

Speaking of effort. I finished making my hanging frag rack last night so now I have to soak it and get it prepped for the tank!
IMG_20230322_165002913.jpg

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
25AD152A-5A78-40BD-9CE9-F9AFEFCE660B.jpeg

My dog Breck gets nervous every time I’m driving and constantly refreshing my phone to snag the next coral deal…
I cant imagine the grooming bill on him!!! I take jackson every 8 weeks and its 100 dollars every time and hes probably a quarter the size of yours lol

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm pretty sure I need to dose LOTS of pods and phyto before I can have one. My Four Spot and Melanurus are both fat and growing fast. My two Springeri Damselfish probably don't help keep the population up either. I'm planning on starting phyto and pods soon it just takes time and effort.

Speaking of effort. I finished making my hanging frag rack last night so now I have to soak it and get it prepped for the tank!
ooooo I cant wait to see this in your tank.

J2010701

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Looks great! Do you need to cure it first or straight in the tank?

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok good to know. I also add live phyto daily which is helping my population. Always pods on the glass.
I dosed Phyto also. Just not it a bit and it wasn’t daily. Probably about time for me to add another rd of both….

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back