*** LRO Spring Sale! $1, $5, and $10 Coral! PRIZES! GAMES! GIVEAWAYS!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando for someone that is local, when would be the earliest I’d be able to pick up anything I order in person?

My old man likes to look at fish, so I was thinking I might scoop him up and take him to your store tomorrow afternoon and could pick up an order if possible.

lalaland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my wallet watching me purchase frags on every round

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive hit 27 corals on one sale…38 total in a weeks time. Promised myself , Never again… Too much acclimation/dipping/placing for me. :downcast-face-with-sweat:
Ohh it was very time consuming, I had the few days after delivery off work.... did that on purpose.

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando for someone that is local, when would be the earliest I’d be able to pick up anything I order in person?

My old man likes to look at fish, so I was thinking I might scoop him up and take him to your store tomorrow afternoon and could pick up an order if possible.
She had said Wednesday

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Hey there we are asking Wednesday if possible. Monday and Tuesday are super crazy shipping days for us. Unfortunately I wont be there tomorrow to pull sale orders, if possible could you come Sunday or after?

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there we are asking Wednesday if possible. Monday and Tuesday are super crazy shipping days for us. Unfortunately I wont be there tomorrow to pull sale orders, if possible could you come Sunday or after?

Oh sure, no problem. I don’t live far and could pop in Wednesday if that’s easier.

Still going to come look at some fish this weekend, anyways, you guys had a nice stock last week. :)

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back