*** LRO Spring Sale! $1, $5, and $10 Coral! PRIZES! GAMES! GIVEAWAYS!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Disgusted Cbs GIF by Paramount+

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks great! Do you need to cure it first or straight in the tank?
I just pulled it out of the sand tonight. I'm going to cure it for a little bit before plopping it in the tank, but I only used about 3/4 cup of Portland cement so I don't think it's going to affect much so I'll probably only soak and change for a week or two. I have a couple of Milles that are encrusting their plugs and I want them on here before they attach to the rack their on.

BlackFlagAquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I typically have 3 days weekends has of late since business has slowed down. So i will be watching you spend your money.....
Sorry to hear that it’s slowing down for you. May I ask what industry you work in? I personally work in the golf industry down in Florida.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone. Anyone else calling out of work tomorrrow? No just me. Lol
I'm off by 330, home by 415 so I shouldn't miss more than the first drop. probably imitating Mr. Ok though and not buying this round. Got a baby and baby leave to save up for.

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that it’s slowing down for you. May I ask what industry you work in? I personally work in the golf industry down in Florida.
Yea, i got small cad drafting business, where i do cad drafting for two local surveying companies. So, bascially you need a survey when you buy a house, build a house, need new fencing, additions, pools ect ect. So with the market slowing my work slows. So this year, i am down about 43% ytd compare to last year.

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatcha do in the Golf Industry? I’m a residential constructor. Things are slowing down here. Probably not as bad as other places. But I’m pretty much at a stand still because prices have soared and interest rates have skyrocketed. I moved to a new house in the fall of 2020. Not far from my old house. My house has gained over 100% value since. The last 2 months its value stopped increasing with a very slight decrease. Nashville area has had a huge influx of people the last 2 years which caused the crazy spike on top of an already great market. Seems we’ve peaked for a bit but afraid we are all about to plummet into helix
200.gif

BlackFlagAquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatcha do in the Golf Industry? I’m a residential constructor. Things are slowing down here. Probably not as bad as other places. But I’m pretty much at a stand still because prices have soared and interest rates have skyrocketed. I moved to a new house in the fall of 2020. Not far from my old house. My house has gained over 100% value since. The last 2 months its value stopped increasing with a very slight decrease. Nashville area has had a huge influx of people the last 2 years which caused the crazy spike on top of an already great market. Seems we’ve peaked for a bit but afraid we are all about to plummet into helix
200.gif
This world has gone insane. I moved from Athens Ga down to Florida since we already owned a home down here and rates were stupid in Georgia.
I am a turf consultant for central Florida so I travel to courses and sell products and also help guide them with cultural practices for the course.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just a friendly reminder to create an account on our website for easier checkout and to collect points:

Also sign up for our text alerts to stay up to date on the latest and greatest!

Back