*** LRO Spring Sale! $1, $5, and $10 Coral! PRIZES! GAMES! GIVEAWAYS!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! Can’t wait To check it out. Getting some new fish next week…..things are happening!!
image.jpg

I just turned my lights back on and it started shapeshifting within about 30 seconds. Pretty neat.

lalaland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know! Do they like being spot fed?
mine does, it about inverts itself to get all the food in its mouth! it's insane how they are able to change their size, mine can go anywhere from like 1/2" in diameter to like 1 1/2" in diameter. Inflating and deflating is how they can move around to go where they are happiest. Mine is currently scooting itself off of the frag plug and onto the rock.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for hanging out with me today guys!!! I hope everyone got what they came for and I hope everyone had fun!!! Everything that’s still available is now viewable directly on the site! Search function has been turned back on! ANDDDDD AFTER SALE CODES ARE NOW ACTIVE

46899CB7-C010-4A6A-8C04-374B59ABA94A.jpeg

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine does, it about inverts itself to get all the food in its mouth! it's insane how they are able to change their size, mine can go anywhere from like 1/2" in diameter to like 1 1/2" in diameter. Inflating and deflating is how they can move around to go where they are happiest. Mine is currently scooting itself off of the frag plug and onto the rock.
Haven’t had mine move yet. But I hear they can slime themselves right off of superglue if they want to

Reef pete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got that sour grapes yuma.....stunning, can't wait to pick up. This shop has had some great fish the past few months, wrasse especially

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Would love suggestions on what you guys think we can improve on or what type of corals you guys are looking to see in these sales! Our normal sales the corals are dropped every few minutes, do you prefer the longer spacing?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back