LRO WELCOME 2021 FLASH SALE!!! FREE CORALS!! GIFT CARD GIVEAWAYS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DerekAnthony

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ORDER #2773​

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-143540_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210117-143540_Instagram.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 60

Overfloater

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to live off Woodbury Rd right around the corner from Living Reef. Unfortunately, I wasn't reefing at the time but I went in there many times. Spectacular store. I bought a 48G Mr Aqua rimless tank and stand which I still have to this day. I drilled it and it is full of softies and a few LPS at the moment.

MoH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That Acantho is fire! Wish it was just a little less on the price tag

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cool thanks. What’s the difference between the playboy, heartbreaker and the Casanova? They all look similar
Playboy is BRIGHT pink, Casanova is more of a lighter pastel, Heartbreaker is a deeper vibrant dark pink (NOT as dark as the ORA though)
I used to live off Woodbury Rd right around the corner from Living Reef. Unfortunately, I wasn't reefing at the time but I went in there many times. Spectacular store. I bought a 48G Mr Aqua rimless tank and stand which I still have to this day. I drilled it and it is full of softies and a few LPS at the moment.
Thank you for the kind words!! Come back by and see us some time.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That Acantho is fire! Wish it was just a little less on the price tag
I know a lot of vendors say this, but that Acantho is FREAKING BRIGHT, and the blue streaks have little greenish glitter specks in it. Droooool....

MoH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So @Living Reef Orlando am I just not seeing many of your awesome Acro collection on the sale or are they just getting sold super fast? I see some but seems like the selection is low

MoH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a lot of vendors say this, but that Acantho is FREAKING BRIGHT, and the blue streaks have little greenish glitter specks in it. Droooool....

yeah it’s a really nice one! Someone will get a master showpiece in their tank if they pick that up just slightly out of my range but still a really nice one and worth it if you got the cash!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So @Living Reef Orlando am I just not seeing many of your awesome Acro collection on the sale or are they just getting sold super fast? I see some but seems like the selection is low
We didn't put a lot up this sale, unfortunately. We started the build on our aquaculture facility about 6 months ago and recently moved a bunch of acros over to the new farm, and they're just not the happiest right now. We dont wanna sell anything thats not full of color or subpar to you guys.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back