***LRO Welcome 2023 Flash Sale! Sunday, January 15th Giveaways! Games! $1, $5, and $10 Coral!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks! I'm at a loss for how to get it enough light since we sold the terrarium it sat under. The fresh water tank doesn't have a lot of light spill and the reef probably less useful for it.
I have little clip on grow lights for the plants I have in lower light areas.

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any fish tank goals they are trying to achieve this year? Mine is to actually get mine up and running, hopefully before the end of the year

IMG_7814.jpg

I treated myself to an upgrade to the Red Sea 350 from our 55-gallon. My goal is to actually go slow and plan better for this tank. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost forgot to announce the winner for the day! @Mr.OK you win a $25 gift card sir!
Sweet, can pick up a Hammer to see if i can make it go. I did just do a super big water change. had a fellow reefer come by to pick up my old r/0 unit as he need a the cups as his broke. He told me to try Seachem Prime as that he had to use it with his r/0 since are water is so **** over here. So hopefully that will take care of the chlorine, chloramine that my r/0 is not getting out. So at this point will to try anything.....

I was really hoping TCU would at least make it interesting.
Yea, it was an embarrassment, no final game should be 65-7 at the end.

Back