***LRO Welcome 2023 Flash Sale! Sunday, January 15th Giveaways! Games! $1, $5, and $10 Coral!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Florida Man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an awesome bunch you guys have been!!!!! I love how active and helpful everyone has been!!!! The fun is not over! We are now giving you guys extra discounts on the leftover corals from the sale!!
Untitled-1 (3) copy.jpg
Thanks for everything. This one was a lot of fun and look forward to picking up and coming to check out the updates to the store! I look forward to seeing the farm, exquisite Nems and staff! PACHANGA!

Kathy O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an awesome bunch you guys have been!!!!! I love how active and helpful everyone has been!!!! The fun is not over! We are now giving you guys extra discounts on the leftover corals from the sale!!
Untitled-1 (3) copy.jpg
Thank you for doing this! We really racked up on this sale!

mattyams

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for a great sale @Living Reef Orlando . Will we be able to use that discount on anything purchased if weve bought over $250 during the sale or will it have to be on the additional corals after sale?
Unfortunately its for new orders only.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • None.

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.7%
Back