Living Reef Orlando

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
As always thank you guys for an absolutely AMAZING day!!!! I loved engaging with lots of familiar friends and chatting with plenty of new ones!! We are not done yet though!! Lets get the After Party started!! Now is your chance to cash in on those big ticket items! I know some of you are holding out! Search function is back on for easier browsing.

after sale insta.jpg

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
As always thank you guys for an absolutely AMAZING day!!!! I loved engaging with lots of familiar friends and chatting with plenty of new ones!! We are not done yet though!! Lets get the After Party started!! Now is your chance to cash in on those big ticket items! I know some of you are holding out! Search function is back on for easier browsing.

after sale insta.jpg
Little baby Fat Tue is coming home with me after all! Thanks Ann for another great sales

OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just a friendly reminder, please make sure to purchase a shipping module if you havent done so. I sort orders that need to ship with the modules, if you dont have one, I wont know when to ship your order.

OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Little baby Fat Tue is coming home with me after all! Thanks Ann for another great sales
Thank you for always being so amazing and for being an undying supporter! Fat Tuesday one of my best corals right now.

MiniGbr

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just a friendly reminder, please make sure to purchase a shipping module if you havent done so. I sort orders that need to ship with the modules, if you dont have one, I wont know when to ship your order.
If we do local pickup, should we just call before heading over? I’m coming from Palm Beach area, so it’s a couple hour drive. I’d pay for the $20 shipping, but Mostly I just want see the facility and see what else is going on in person. Love checking out the high end coral farmers

OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
The shipping g module, if it said thursday delivery that means it ships out Tuesday?
Thursday delivery means it will ship out wednesday. We send our corals Fedex Priority Overnight

How often do you buy coral from other hobbyists?

• Very Often

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Very Rare

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Never

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 2.2%
Gluemasters - your best choice for CA super glue