LRO's new 800 Gallon SPS Display!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

EuroGti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up guys!! The tank sat for a couple weeks while we got ready for RAP. All the equipment is here now and we are ready to rock and roll!! Probably going to finish up the plumbing this week and shoot for filling the tank first of next month.

EuroGti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So no different than the previous owner. Bought a big tank and sump and just let it sit there?

Snarky much?? Tanks with this much detail don't get built overnight. Everything is custom and we have been waiting on all the cabinetry and equipment to come in. Thanks though

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snarky much?? Tanks with this much detail don't get built overnight. Everything is custom and we have been waiting on all the cabinetry and equipment to come in. Thanks though
Sensitive much? Tanks with that much detail don't get built overnight, I am aware. Alex, as you know, you sold the big tank that sat there forever from the previous owner. This one seemed to be headed in the same direction. I like to think I got under your skin and now this new tank will get some water. :) I personally can't wait to see if full with all those Bali acros you bring in. Just don't slow down the build because cabinetry isn't here, we are dying to see the tank filled with water.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back