Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY2.jpg

LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 8-10-17

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png

Last edited:

Orangezuk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool!
The work, research, thought & care put into a product. Cool to see about it instead of just reading someones packaging and going off that. Tossing something into a ecosystem we've worked so hard to create & maintain.

Hreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Outstanding!
I learned how much time, effort and care goes into LRF because this goes into our reefs.
Didn't know about the PEMysis and Masstick.

Jd120988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew it was allot of work that goes into these foods but I didn't realize just how much work was involved. No wonder everything in my tank goes nuts for it.

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found it interesting. Do you get to attend the small barbeques your wife has from sneaking some shrimp or are you kind of left out? Lol

Twhite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched the video. I think it's awesome that all the ingredients are so fresh and even the shrimp are shelled by hand.

Car

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that you clean the product by hand and keep,the shells out of the food. It's like each piece of food has been inspected to make sure its top quality.

uclaray

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know that you were shipping to Asia. Great product. I got hungry looking at all the fresh seafood! Fish eat better than I do.

Kasdyn Rafie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that LRS fish food is crazy fresh, and I love that. From the Ocean to the tank in a week.

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to look for a local retailer and give LRS a try

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know the food was processed and shipped so quickly. 7 to 10 days out of the ocean?! that's awesome!

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew the people at LRS put a lot of care into their work and used quality products in their food. But an Apex thermometer in the freezer? That's a whole new level.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back