LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

Teri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pleased to have learned the freshness behind LRS foods! I absolutely love it, the attention and care is amazing. Great success story. Thank you for all you do.

John t

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From ocean to fish store in 7 days. Can't get any fresher then that. The attention to detail is unreal. Love this food.

msab

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that LRS peeled all the shrimps by hand and that the food is hand made. That is amazing!

Shadowfaux

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned about the quality of this product. I knew it was good because I have seen the results at my lfs. He also said that it ships fast and mentioned my home state of utah. I get mine from aquatic dreams.

Acrofiend

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've always purchased LRS reef frenzy because it's what my LFS recommended but never knew why. Watching this video taught me that they always use fresh food and don't use any machines to make this food. Best of all it's family owned.

gypsysea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This video was great . I love the fact that he was so transparent about what is in his formulas,
LRS GIVEAWAY2.jpg

LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 8-10-17

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png

11f150

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't know Larry use to be a Police Officer! Also didnt know before how they made their food but the video gives a pretty good idea how its done...alot of work!

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great behind the scenes. Never knew there was such a diversity of customers using these products, actually seeing the process makes me want to put in an order, even thought I still have stock. Chunky getting kinda low though

George Lopez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow i didnt know how fast they actually get it to the us. Glad to see that they stayed true to your roots and congrats on blowing up a hobby to what you have now.

Zelax25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do the absolute most to have a fresh product to have the most nutrients available for the fish

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to learn the story behind the company, and I admire Larry and Veronica for what they have accomplished! Love LRS Reef Frenzy - it got my leopard wrasses eating in, well, a frenzy!

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video! I love using Reef Frenzy. I learned about the Masstick.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back