LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

UABsleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not realize the freshness of the ingredients included in your foods!

Also did not realize the variety of different foods you offered

tehSAC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool!

The work, research, thought & care put into a product makes this a great choice for future food purchase.

Deb Swope

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[Awesome learn that LRS FOODS are handled fresh and each intricate part of the process is personally taken care of to keep everything fresh and of the highest quality. Thank you for the insite. I will be purchasing this product based on this information. ="Reef News, post: 3875449, member: 57218"]
LRS GIVEAWAY2.jpg

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 8-10-17

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png
[/QUOTE]

nemothebanana

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't realize LRS was a mom and pop store. Nice to see behind the scenes of a popular fish food. Always wondered how frozen fish food is processed.
LRS GIVEAWAY2.jpg

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

cpark645

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She thinks the fun part is peeling the shrimp? :eek: In all seriousness, it's nice to see how much care goes into this.

BettyC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am VERY new to the hobby, just started my first tank a few days ago. Anything I learn will be valuable to me when I stock my first animals. Seems like the freshness and cleanliness of this food would make it a smart safe choice to use in all in one tank.

citymouse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know frozen food could be shipped! I was also laughing at the "who's your daddy" food, lol. Great video, explaining what goes into making this food! Thanks!

LRS GIVEAWAY2.jpg

HOW TO ENTER

THE PRIZE

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't tried this food yet. I like the freshness & the use of black worms. Next time I'm looking for fish food I'll give it a try !

Mariners

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only assoc lrs w coral frenzy didnt know they did fish food much less have a specific nano blend.

Daniel85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've been using another brand due to reports i've heard. i think i'm going to pick up a pack of LRS and see if my Achilles Tang likes it better (it my one picky eater). but over all this spoke to me in two ways: 1) fresh, never frozen, thawed, frozen, etc. 2) ex-cop, as ex military i can appreciate the amount of personal accountability that is put into every step of the process

abbas.jaffer5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The amount of food they process and the time and effort they put into their work. Exceptional quality this is what I like to see. Keep up the good work.

averytanky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I did not now LRS is a local, somewhat home-grown and operated business! I have seen these products in my LFS but have yet to try it, since I am a little hesitant with frozen foods. I definitely learned that they hand make and package these food products which I never would have guessed! Amazing

Avery

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back