LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

tealgirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That the shrimp is hand peeled, so only the meat is included... and she finds it fun. Holy Heck I am super impressed with all the work that goes into making the food.

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good stuff! All shrimp is peeled by hand & clams shucked in house.

OPhelanK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They add black worms for the most finicky eaters. Catering to the most diva of fish.

Rlord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not know that it started out with human grade fish food,then adding the rest..very interesting system..amazing how this has evolved in the last few years..alot goes into making quality products like this...ty

pring51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is awesome how all that fresh food is in LRS I don't think I even need to wash it (even though I do anyway).

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know that LRS distributed Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick. I had only known LRS distributed PE Mysis. (ANd holy cow that slab of PE Mysis they use to make LRS is yuuuuge)

photiczoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY2.jpg

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 8-10-17

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png

Re freezing causes the food to break down at the cellular level...that's why it needs to stay frozen solid!!

cluelessclown22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We use the reef frenzy nano. Our fish love it even our clean up crew climbs to the top of rocks to get a bit.
I did not know that it was such quality food and such attention to detail with hand peeling that goes into that frozen pack. Love that the wife has a work shirt that says "The Boss". I also learned that I'm supporting a local company! We live in huntersville nc!

welly18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that the shrimp comes in "shell on" and is hand peeled!

billgillette

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY2.jpg

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 8-10-17

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png

This was supposed to be done 4 days ago? Has a winner been selected yet?

Hambonej

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is incredibly interesting! I had no idea that everything is traced, even the date that it was picked. Also that the time it takes for the quality of the food, it is done by hand. I do know from experience this means a lot to a customer. Great video! And thank you for taking the time to share.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ALRIGHTY, folks!!! Are you ready for a WINNER!?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back