LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

ourcoralreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone at LRS Foods, LLC would like to thank all who watched our video and participated in the giveaway. We truly take pride in creating quality foods for our customers. We are SUPER excited to announce that our daughter is joining our team as a full-time employee starting in September. Erica brings over five years of experience in the hospitality industry and she will be an amazing customer service rep for LRS. She gave us our first grandson two months ago and over the past month she decided to resign from her previous job to jump into the family business. We are truly thankful for the great support from our Reef2Reef family and we will continue to work diligently to keep your fishy friends well fed. Thank you again to all of those consumers who purchase our foods and support our family business.

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 10.04.57 AM.png

Congratulations on the baby

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been using it for months and never knew it had PE Mysis. That is awesome!
Congrats @Brew12! You're the winner of our redraw for this awesome prize from LRS! PM me to claim your prize!*

*If the prize isn't claimed in 48 hours, we will draw a new name.

flagg37

Custom stair builder - TreeofLifeStairs.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was blown away when he said that the food was swimming in the ocean just 7-10 days prior. That's awesome. Keep up the good work.

Spike2484

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing video! I learned so much in watching this but was amazed at the quality and attention to detail paid by LRS.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to take a second to thank @ReefFrenzy . Not only does he offer an amazing product at a fair price but he is a first class individual. I felt guilty since this was a prize but I requested a special accommodation which he was more than happy to honor. He even called personally to confirm that he understood my request correctly. (Let's not mention that I probably came across as a blithering fool because of a poor cell connection and the fact I felt like I was talking to a celebrity)

Rest assured, when you buy LRS products you are not only getting high quality products but you are also supporting a wonderful person.

Thank you again Larry!

eric1802

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it is great to see people take so much pride into creating a product out of a passion and are able to make a living doing what they love. Great product.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back