LRS Fish Frenzy Frozen Food

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After using Fish Frenzy for 2 weeks now. my only questionable comment is that many of the shrimp, scallop and fish pieces are much too large for small and medium fish. My Tomini Tang and Starry Blenny can eat these pieces, but not my clowns and Royal Gramma. I wish LRS could make the mixture pieces a little smaller in size.
Thank you for using and supporting LRS Foods! As we approach our ninth year of producing blended foods we have arrived at the texture and particle size of our ingredients after much feedback from hobbyists. Aquarium fish vary in size from 2-12" so it can be difficult to make a food which meets everyone's needs perfectly. The one thing we try to avoid is having a food which is too mushy or like soup from over processing. As mentioned we do produce a nano version of our Reef Frenzy® flagship blend which is processed to a finer consistency.

Reef Frenzy Nano description.

In the meantime there is a way to make your Fish Frenzy more appropriate for your fish. When you snap off a frozen piece of food simply take a sharp knife or razor and shave down or mince the food a little bit while it is frozen. Sort of like mincing garlic. It takes less than 30 seconds and you can control exactly how big or small the food chunks are. I hope this helps and thanks again!

I am such a LRS snob that when the LFS shut down that I got it from I had to find it online. The shipping sucks but it’s worth it still for my pets. Probably one of the best Scoly foods out mine got huge in it. What really stinks is that it is made about 5 hours away from me and I have to order it from out of state! Like I said worth it!

Sorry you don't have a local LFS that you can drive to to find our foods. Unfortunately we don't have a NC Sales Tax and Use number so we cannot do any retail sales in our home state. We are wholesale only and have been for many years. Thank you for using our products and we do appreciate it!

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for using and supporting LRS Foods! As we approach our ninth year of producing blended foods we have arrived at the texture and particle size of our ingredients after much feedback from hobbyists. Aquarium fish vary in size from 2-12" so it can be difficult to make a food which meets everyone's needs perfectly. The one thing we try to avoid is having a food which is too mushy or like soup from over processing. As mentioned we do produce a nano version of our Reef Frenzy® flagship blend which is processed to a finer consistency.

In the meantime there is a way to make your Fish Frenzy more appropriate for your fish. When you snap off a frozen piece of food simply take a sharp knife or razor and shave down or mince the food a little bit while it is frozen. Sort of like mincing garlic. It takes less than 30 seconds and you can control exactly how big or small the food chunks are. I hope this helps and thanks again!

Sorry you don't have a local LFS that you can drive to to find our foods. Unfortunately we don't have a NC Sales Tax and Use number so we cannot do any retail sales in our home state. We are wholesale only and have been for many years. Thank you for using our products and we do appreciate it!
I tell you what if anyone down there wants to take a trip to the mountains (Asheville area) have them bring a bunch of nano and they will be rewarded!

Deep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

love the fact that I can find LRS frozen foods in Singapore !! Feed my fishes everyday,

OP
OP
cmkeen0113

cmkeen0113

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for the response. I will definitely try using a razor blade to cut up the frozen chunks, since my fish really love your food. Keep up the good work!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 160 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.5%

Back