LRS "Live With Larry" Giveaway

Teknik777

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love LRS because of the quality of the food. My butterflies or hard to eat fish can't help themselves! Thanks Larry I hope I win!

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One more day! I listened to my second podcast #8 with Bobby Moon very nice, although I am not sure about Bit Coins and Other types of payment though?

cynthia1756

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I listened to the first Podcast with Mark Callahan. I’m glAd that this Podcast will be talking about just about everything to do with reefing and not just nutrition. It was great to hear how both of you started each of your businesses. Also, learning what carbon dosing actually does and what sources other than vodka dosing are available. I agree with you with not giving my fish alcohol. I’ll keep it in my cabinet thank you very much. Lol. I also am going to try and do the stick it method with my food. I, like you feed twice a day and would like to see my fish healthy and not sick because they are not getting enough food. Thanks again for these

cynthia1756

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried LRS about four years ago at a Reefsmart show down in North Carolina. I brought home a sample and my fish loved it. I talked my lfs tore into carrying it. That store has since gone out of business and now have to travel a little over an hour to get LRS for my fish

Az reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both Facebook pages liked and app downloaded. I have yet to try LRS foods, but I am excited to!!!

OPhelanK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loved listening to the Bobby Moon and Larry podcast. Learned a lot about marketing and branding of their companies and a lot of their similarities despite Bobby’s love for Kush and Larry being former law enforcement.

OPhelanK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that LRS is made with love and care with human grade seafoods. How awesome is that? I love supporting smaller family run companies.

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the freshness and high quality of the food!
I drive 45min to closest LFS that carries larrys

Lynchdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the LRS fish frenzy because my fish go nuts for it. If my fish eat I’m happy

Waalker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck everyone! I have been listening to all the podcasts and you really should if you haven't there are some good stories on there!

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
App downloaded, both facebook pages liked as well.

Listened to episode one, and was interested about the "stick it" method as well, as hearing that a lot of people do underfeed their fish to keep nutrient levels low.

Good luck everyone! And cheers to LRS being in North Carolina!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.6%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 73 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back