LRS We Got It ALL Giveaway!! 2 WINNERS!!

Mincal81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @Mincal81!! You are our 1st prize winner for this giveaway! Please PM me to claim your prize!

*Prize must be claimed within 72 hours or we will redraw for a new winner.
Hahahahaha I don't ever win anything! This is awesome! Thank you

Mincal81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @Mincal81!! You are our 1st prize winner for this giveaway! Please PM me to claim your prize!

*Prize must be claimed within 72 hours or we will redraw for a new winner.

This honestly just sunk in a little more as I sit here. I haven't even been on here long enough for other reefers to know exactly why I'm in the aquarium hobby. So really there's no better time to tell than now.

Our son Emmett showed an immense interest in fish at about 2 years of age, after missing a bunch of development milestones and wasn't speaking yet. So we ended up taking him to the nuerology department to start running tests to find out what was going on. He ended up with a diagnosis of ASD and speech apraxia.
But from an early age he had this fixation on fish, it was one of the only thing he would pay attention to in order to do his therapy sessions for speech, OT, and PT. My wife and I decided that after seeing him and his excitement at various aquariums we'd go to, that we would get him his own tank. It started off with a small Betta tank, then went to a Tetra tank, and then a cichlid tank, and eventually a 40 gallon with rainbow fish,tiger barbs, and khuli loaches. This was over the last four years. We saw the theraputic value he was getting out of his aquariums and his love for all marine life is insatiable. Finally this last winter after I read a bunch and researched, we decided it was time to give him a reef tank to add into his fish room/bedroom. I seriously can not explain just how much this helps him. The whole hobby has turned into something that we do together with him, while it provides so much to him. We are actually in the very very early beginnings of starting a organization to provide aquariums to other kids that have sensory processing disorders and ASD diagnosis, so they have a chance to experience the benefits like our son has.

Just understand how much that prize means with giving me the ability to expand his horizon even more with being able to properly monitor and maintain a living reef with a realm of whole new aquatic species.

thank you so much,
Grant
IMG_20200303_211549.jpg
IMG_20200312_081026.jpg
IMG_20200301_121623.jpg
FB_IMG_1583897340371.jpg
FB_IMG_1583896573478.jpg
FB_IMG_1583897173545.jpg
FB_IMG_1583895176850.jpg
FB_IMG_1583895319524.jpg

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This honestly just sunk in a little more as I sit here. I haven't even been on here long enough for other reefers to know exactly why I'm in the aquarium hobby. So really there's no better time to tell than now.

Our son Emmett showed an immense interest in fish at about 2 years of age, after missing a bunch of development milestones and wasn't speaking yet. So we ended up taking him to the nuerology department to start running tests to find out what was going on. He ended up with a diagnosis of ASD and speech apraxia.
But from an early age he had this fixation on fish, it was one of the only thing he would pay attention to in order to do his therapy sessions for speech, OT, and PT. My wife and I decided that after seeing him and his excitement at various aquariums we'd go to, that we would get him his own tank. It started off with a small Betta tank, then went to a Tetra tank, and then a cichlid tank, and eventually a 40 gallon with rainbow fish,tiger barbs, and khuli loaches. This was over the last four years. We saw the theraputic value he was getting out of his aquariums and his love for all marine life is insatiable. Finally this last winter after I read a bunch and researched, we decided it was time to give him a reef tank to add into his fish room/bedroom. I seriously can not explain just how much this helps him. The whole hobby has turned into something that we do together with him, while it provides so much to him. We are actually in the very very early beginnings of starting a organization to provide aquariums to other kids that have sensory processing disorders and ASD diagnosis, so they have a chance to experience the benefits like our son has.

Just understand how much that prize means with giving me the ability to expand his horizon even more with being able to properly monitor and maintain a living reef with a realm of whole new aquatic species.

thank you so much,
Grant
IMG_20200303_211549.jpg
IMG_20200312_081026.jpg
IMG_20200301_121623.jpg
FB_IMG_1583897340371.jpg
FB_IMG_1583896573478.jpg
FB_IMG_1583897173545.jpg
FB_IMG_1583895176850.jpg
FB_IMG_1583895319524.jpg
Wow! This is absolutely awesome! We at R2R are blessed to be part of this, and thank you so much for sharing your story with our community! Thank you so much to @ReefFrenzy for making this possible!

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

FRAGSNFISH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

Many of you know LRS Foods for their "Frenzy" fish foods which have swept the hobby by storm over the last 8 years. Their foods have landed in over 500 retail stores spanning across several countries and the "buzz" isn't slowing down. In addition to public aquarium clients, their foods have been used in several widely known captive breeding projects, to include the blue and yellow tangs. What you may not know is that LRS is now distributing several premium food brands, which helps the local fish store get all the premium foods in one box! In fact they recently completed a 2800 square foot building on their property which serves as the new distribution and shipping center. Last month they announced that they are distributing the Hikari line of frozen food, which is widely popular.

So in an effort to help get the word out to more retailers that LRSFoods.com is a "one-stop-fish-food-shop" they are offering up 12 eight ounce packs of food to one lucky winner and another 6 packs to the second winner. All you need to do is comment with the name of your favorite local fish store or stores so LRS can reach out to them. If you want to let the LFS know that someone from LRS will be reaching out, that is even better!

HOW TO ENTER

Make a post in this thread with the name of your favorite local fish store and tell us where they're located (include their city and state).

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 2: Like LRS Foods on Facebook.
Bonus 3: Follow reeffrenzy on Instagram.
Bonus 4: Share this contest on social media (can be any social media platform you like). Use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #lrsfoods #GIVEAWAY. 1 entry per social media platform.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

1st Prize: 12 eight ounce packs of food shipped to your door
2nd Prize: 6 eight ounce packs of food shipped to your door

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

1.png

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on March 23, 2020! (Last day to enter is March 22nd)

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png

7.jpg
love those tigger pods always buy them for my mandarin . I have a 2 gallon tank where I cultivate my own . and they always make more lol.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

thank you so much,
Grant
IMG_20200303_211549.jpg
IMG_20200312_081026.jpg
IMG_20200301_121623.jpg
FB_IMG_1583897340371.jpg
FB_IMG_1583896573478.jpg
FB_IMG_1583897173545.jpg
FB_IMG_1583895176850.jpg
FB_IMG_1583895319524.jpg

Congratulations @Mincal81! Very happy for you and your family! We now expect more pictures once you get the food! ;Snaphappy

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

rob s.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I joined this group a couple months back but don't know how to get notifications or join in discusions? The group never seems to pop up on my messages so am i doing something wrong? Do i need to set something up i haven't done? I'd like to be a part of and not just have the "badge"

Back