LT Anemone Species Only Tank

aLu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a large and getting larger LTA in a 90 gallon reef. I want to get it out of the tank because it’s eaten one of my fish and don’t want to risk more of them. I have a 29 I had been kicking around starting up again and was thinking of doing a species only for it. However not sure if this is going to work out long term or if I need to start trying to find a new home for it.

Need some opinions or ideas. I have it for a few years now and it’s grown a bit.

Rtaylor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a large and getting larger LTA in a 90 gallon reef. I want to get it out of the tank because it’s eaten one of my fish and don’t want to risk more of them. I have a 29 I had been kicking around starting up again and was thinking of doing a species only for it. However not sure if this is going to work out long term or if I need to start trying to find a new home for it.

Need some opinions or ideas. I have it for a few years now and it’s grown a bit.
What’s your concern about why it wouldn’t work out?

OP
OP
A

aLu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently it’s roughly 12 inch in diameter and a 29 gallon isn’t that big. Worried that I’m going to do something to hurt it by putting it into a smaller tank.

Back