Luxbird Aquarium Light

Discussion in 'Inkbird' started by InkVan, Mar 12, 2019.

1. InkVan

InkVan Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

Hello guys, Inkbird is creating and developing aquarium lights now.

Inkbird sub-brand—Luxbird has released a new aquarium light---LBA-168 aquarium light.

High luminous efficiency, low power consumption. Two channels brightness control, you can adjust the emitted light to natural environments such as sun-set, sun-rise, day and night.

You can see the more product details https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077X7TG58?ref=myi_title_dp

[​IMG]

Would you be interested in trying it out? In order to prefect the product and improve the quality of it, I am collecting 3 product reviews, If you have interest in it, let me know. I can provide a promo to you to exchange your review. If you have interest in it, message me. By the way, if you can provide a related video shorts on the product page, we will send you a little gift to you. Thanks for your time!

TheHarold and TexasTodd like this.

2. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Formerly icecool2 R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Showcase Editor Delaware Reef Club Build Thread Contributor

I can do a review. I could run this on my coral QT tank. Send me a PM with details?

InkVan and TexasTodd like this.
  3. SilverCityReef

SilverCityReef Active Member

Still looking for reviews on this?