Mack’s Reef dino support group

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn’t believe how big my monti plate has gotten, its huge , now it’s out in its full glory ..:D

Looks great. Congratulations on keeping the Montipora intact!

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great. Congratulations on keeping the Montipora intact!
Yes I was very lucky although a piece did break off(small) taking it out , putting it back was easy , it’s a beautiful piece I’m very happy .. just wish my purple one would grow as fast :D

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , I’m gonna be starting a new project soon , I’m gonna build a DIY algae scrubber and plump it into my overflow , already got some of the materials just waiting for the rest :D..
so watch this space !!!!

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , I’m gonna be starting a new project soon , I’m gonna build a DIY algae scrubber and plump it into my overflow , already got some of the materials just waiting for the rest :D..
so watch this space !!!!
Mack,
Tagging along for the ride!!

:)

Freddie

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved my new box of triton today .. new packaging even smaller boxes now .... 1 & 2 we’re still in liquid form 3a & 3b were in powder form .. mixed right up in RODI Water no probs .. I will say there was no instructions too be seem on the boxes for mixing ...

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved my new box of triton today .. new packaging even smaller boxes now .... 1 & 2 we’re still in liquid form 3a & 3b were in powder form .. mixed right up in RODI Water no probs .. I will say there was no instructions too be seem on the boxes for mixing ...

Awesome. Is it still 1L of RODI?

I was looking at switching to ATI (partly due to last 3 shipments leaking), but having to store three 5L containers of solution is annoying. That's a bit more diluted than I prefer.

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it’s still 1 ltr of RODI Water .. I kept a couple of the old triton bottles for 1 and 2 On my doser .. for 3a-3b I have a 2.5 ltr dosing container...

Simon Cushing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankyou , It's a 90g 120 cm x 50 cm x 80 cm
Hi Jason,
I have to say what a fabulous looking 90g you've gott!! I have just watched your 59sec vid, really looking great!! Also love the article on the copperband, lovely fish to keep I was told they can be difficult to feed when young, like you I'm not a expert.
Do find that the coral of your choice is easy to find over there in Holland, over here in the uk I find it limited!! You either have to drive miles to find a good lfs, also I find there are limitations on the internet in uk.
Keep up the good work
Simon;)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back