Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this mean moving??

OK just looked this up and understand. How far from where you live?
Its 5 mins on my bike so like less than 1km.. .your not allowed too sleep there...in the house is a gas stove and small kitchen there's no electricity...so I'm thinking of putting solar panels on the roof maybe in the future ...we had to buy the house and greenhouse but it was not expensive...and the ground we rent ...costs like 400 euros a year ....this is gonna get me out the house more and in the fresh air ...I've been trying too reduce my carbon footprint ...going too work on my bike instead of taking the car ...I've done nearly 1000 km this year on my bike ...and although we support are local community and buying veggies and cheese from local markets ...I think it will be satisfying growing our own ...not that it will be alot ...but that's the plan ...give me something else too focus on .....:)

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sticking with Kessil I tend to believe.... A360X?
Yes you are correct sir....my new kessil A360X's should be here on Monday I hope...been a rough week , thought I'd sold mine then he changed his mind ...now hes buying them again ...so if all goes well .....and hope I've not jinxed myself again by saying it too soon .....watch this space .

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20191222_165301.jpg

:D :D:D

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jason. Why the change to the 360x?
Next gen ...beter cable connections ...being able to add ultra violet red and green ...more stylish and I got these at a great price ...moon light cycle , many reasons really ...

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the years nearly over .tank has just turned 3 this month .so I was just looking back over my thread from this year and it's been quite a year all said and done .....
The tank has seen its ups and downs,lost a few fish to ich which made me realise I need too QT, so all new fish go into qt now ...dinos almost made me quit ....twice ....but with some sound advice from R2R I beat it ...reduced my nitrates from 50 + to 25ish adding a biopellet reactorand a couple of big water changes...changed salts ...
It's been a good year for equipment...I've upgraded my osmose apparat....I upgraded my skimmer ....and the cherry on the cake I upgraded my kessils...which I love ....(had to sell grandma too get them ...but hey Egypts not a bad place too live right:cool:)....and I'm getting a nero5 soon as well .....oh and shhhhhhhh...dont tell the wife;) but I'm slowly getting an apex together ...so far I got the brain and the controller ...just need probes and power bar...it feels like it's been a bad year but really it's the opposite I should say it's been difficult but made progress.
As for me next year is the big five O and I dont mean Hawaii five O either ....50years ....the half century...I feel a midlife crisis coming on ....so I might sell the tank buy myself a Porsche and chase some 25year old girls in it ....;Cat..or I'll just go see a shrink ...probably both just as expensive as each other ...oh wait I got a garden now ....so it'll probably be flat cap and slippers and sitting in a chair with a blanket over me reading the paper....:oops:

Well if you've gotten this far reading thanks ...if you've helped me or supported me thanks ...if you've just dropped by for a gander thanks ..if I owe you money please dont read this :p
Take time too reflect ...maybe it wasnt that bad after all ...............

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back