Mack’s Reef dino support group

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for your Loss Jason.... I know it's tough and she will be missed dearly. I went through this last year with both dogs. I can honestly say that another animal will make the pain less severe. With our adopting a new dog in January and now a new puppy a week ago, my heart is filled again.

You got this ! ! !

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok tank update time .added a new piece of rock and some new easy sps ...oh and a few more zoas frags ..
Pink diamond ..bam bams ...and tutti frutti ...

Amazing system, so many things going on.
Sigh Pink Diamonds, love them and need some.

Please remember that your not alone, it may get worse before it gets better BUT it will get better. One day at a time is my motto.
And I second the notion nothing takes one's mind off current issues as a new puppy, or kitten. A lot of distraction to be had.
I have appreciated your contributions over the years, and hope to for many more years.

:)

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered these .....jedi mindtrick ..!!
Screenshot_20200523-214918_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok time for an update on things I guess ...
It's going better.....keeping myself busy with all things reef ....I've started work in my lfs on a volunteers basis for now ...I'm working 1 day week taking care of the display tank and frag tanks ...testing and cleaning and looking after them .. and advising customers where I can ...
I've also started my own dino support group on facebook today ..
Ive helped lots of people beat them so thought might be a good idea ...
My tank is doing great still ...I lost my new mind trick zoas ...they let loose from the frag ...and I haven't found them ....the shop I bought them from have been great and offered too replace them ...
Found the limit on my kessils ...burnt one of my sps corals...well two ...but I think they will recover ..lights turned down again now ..

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back