• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

MACNA 2019 Teaser: Here's What You'll See in Orlando!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome!!! This looks great! I am definitely looking forward to checking out the new stuff - Ricardo has already got me excited to connect with your team at MACNA!

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome!!! This looks great! I am definitely looking forward to checking out the new stuff - Ricardo has already got me excited to connect with your team at MACNA!
That Ricardo, always positive and full of charisma! We are super-excited for the show. Our booths will be fully staffed so we'll be able to make time for each and every person who wants to come over and see what's new! We think we have a little something for everyone this year!

siggy

I'm still swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
The Hydros has me excited, Im building a controls cabinet for a Red Sea and there is just not enough room for everything.
Any thoughts on a console or pendant to select pump and adjust?

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
Man I sure do wish I could make it for MACNA this year. You guys do some good write ups on what ya see.
I'm sure we'll be filming and taking a lot of pictures so it will be just like you were there with us!

The Hydros has me excited, Im building a controls cabinet for a Red Sea and there is just not enough room for everything.
Any thoughts on a console or pendant to select pump and adjust?
No plans at the moment for any sort of physical controller, although you could certainly just mount an old phone or tablet if you wanted something more permanent next to the tank.

Looks great Jeff!
Thanks, Daniel! I had fun hanging with you at RAP!

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
I wished that MACNA was any other weekend than Labor day. Already had lake plans.
I feel you! RAP just wrapped and I'm already jumping on a plane in the morning to head to Orlando. Now instead of Monday being a day off, it's a travel day. While I would have loved to have spent the weekend chillin' with the fam, I am super-excited for the show. We really are going all out. Hopefully the weather is cooperative. For now, it's looking pretty wet!

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm so excited for macna and your booth in particular. can't wait to get a direct look at the hydros as well as the new aeraqua skimmer. Just hoping I'll be able to buy both of them soon thereafter
That makes us :)! We'll have the WaveEngine and Aeraqua running so you can see how they work and ask any questions you may have. We'll also be unveiling some new HYDROS gear at the show! :D

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Any updates from MACNA on xepta and mastertronic availability? Someone find out for us today!! :)
They emailed me saying both products are TBD. :/ The Xepta was being talked about last year, so I figured at least that would have some info. And I may just go Reefbot instead of waiting for more Mastertronic info. A ballpark timeframe, in terms of release date, would be nice. Disappointing.

What overall grade would you give to the whole class of online livestock vendors?

• A+

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • A

Votes: 34 8.9%
  • A-

Votes: 30 7.9%
  • B+

Votes: 54 14.2%
  • B

Votes: 90 23.7%
  • B-

Votes: 40 10.5%