• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Macroalgae Sale, spice up your display or lower those phosphates, oh & Blackworms....happy 2 ship

OdetteDelacroix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Y'all,
I have a fair amount of macro algae for sale. While i had a good amount of variety, a great deal sold out locally. At this point, i have mostly Gracilaria (red ogo) and Sea Grapes (green) I may have a few portions of dragons breath left..
Rather than offering a "per piece" format, I've decided to offer prices incrementally. Because of how things are with Covid and everything, to allow more people the opportunity to spruce up their displays, I want to offer (qty4) $5 sample packs which will include at least 2 varieties of algae. I still have to charge $10 shipping, though I can assure you will get more than $15 worth of macro-algae. I ask that those who can afford it, reserve this option for someone who otherwise may not be able to order some. I was hit hard by everything too and it's just my small way of trying to give back.
That aside, I am offering the following breakdowns:
-$10 (Sea Grapes, Gracilaria)
-$25(Sea Grapes, Gracilaria,Dragon)
-$40(Sea Grapes, Gracilaria)
-$75 assortment pack(Sea Grapes &Gracilaria, mystery surprises from my stash ;))** Free shipping included for anyone purchasing $75+

For Those of you who offer live food to your fishiessss (which I love to do & recommend) I am proud to offer some squirmy wormy's for your dining pleasure. For right now I am going to be doing 2oz portions for $20. Due to the worms being alive and all, overnight shipping is mandatory for these at a flat rate of $30. If you are in California I will reduce the shipping price to $20.

I try to be generous with my portions of algae as I found myself incredibly frustrated placing orders online only to receive one or 2 leaves. I do have a few pieces that are affixed to either rocks or frag plus, which I will update and list with WYSIWYG pricing.
Thanks for checking out my stuff!
<3 Odette.

p.s. anyone interested please PM me directly rather than responding in the thread

IMG_5088.jpeg
IMG_5095.jpeg
IMG_5080.jpeg

IMG_5239.jpeg
IMG_5094.jpeg
IMG_5096 (1).jpeg

IMG_5082.jpeg IMG_5093.jpeg

OP
OP
OdetteDelacroix

OdetteDelacroix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
right now that is all I have left, though I am aiming to have a much wider selection in the near future. For future reference, anyone interested in making a purchase can send paypal directly to [email protected], please include your order details and please confirm shipping costs with me in advance,.

OP
OP
OdetteDelacroix

OdetteDelacroix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apologies to anyone who placed an order, they will be going out tomorrow! having to make a last minute move as my landlord is evicting me because of the fish tanks he said I could have =/ I promise to get out everyone who placed orders though and if you're looking to place an order, I'd super appreciate it as it looks like I'm going to have to find a place to live vert quickly =(

OP
OP
OdetteDelacroix

OdetteDelacroix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody. Please accept my apologies all around, like I said..MY HORRIBLE landlord decided to try and evict me with no notice after 10 years citing fish tanks that he knew I had all along. This situation has been so stressful and I cant even begin to explain what the last few weeks have looked like. Apologies to anyone who placed an order that I did not get a chance to ship, please message me and follow up so that I can get you taken care of and situated, this was in no way shape or form part of the plans and I am so grateful for the kind words and support this community has offered.

I still have gracilaria and blackworms available, unfortunately I'm out of sea grapes and have had to postpone any macro re-up's until my situation levels out a little bit. I will likely be having a good amount of coral for sale in the near future, so keep your eyes open =)

Feel free to message me, also if you place an order and send it directly to paypal, please include your shipping address.
Thanks so much!
<3 odette

Nica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Y'all,
I have a fair amount of macro algae for sale. While i had a good amount of variety, a great deal sold out locally. At this point, i have mostly Gracilaria (red ogo) and Sea Grapes (green) I may have a few portions of dragons breath left..
Rather than offering a "per piece" format, I've decided to offer prices incrementally. Because of how things are with Covid and everything, to allow more people the opportunity to spruce up their displays, I want to offer (qty4) $5 sample packs which will include at least 2 varieties of algae. I still have to charge $10 shipping, though I can assure you will get more than $15 worth of macro-algae. I ask that those who can afford it, reserve this option for someone who otherwise may not be able to order some. I was hit hard by everything too and it's just my small way of trying to give back.
That aside, I am offering the following breakdowns:
-$10 (Sea Grapes, Gracilaria)
-$25(Sea Grapes, Gracilaria,Dragon)
-$40(Sea Grapes, Gracilaria)
-$75 assortment pack(Sea Grapes &Gracilaria, mystery surprises from my stash ;))** Free shipping included for anyone purchasing $75+

For Those of you who offer live food to your fishiessss (which I love to do & recommend) I am proud to offer some squirmy wormy's for your dining pleasure. For right now I am going to be doing 2oz portions for $20. Due to the worms being alive and all, overnight shipping is mandatory for these at a flat rate of $30. If you are in California I will reduce the shipping price to $20.

I try to be generous with my portions of algae as I found myself incredibly frustrated placing orders online only to receive one or 2 leaves. I do have a few pieces that are affixed to either rocks or frag plus, which I will update and list with WYSIWYG pricing.
Thanks for checking out my stuff!
<3 Odette.

p.s. anyone interested please PM me directly rather than responding in the thread

IMG_5088.jpeg
IMG_5095.jpeg
IMG_5080.jpeg

IMG_5239.jpeg
IMG_5094.jpeg
IMG_5096 (1).jpeg

IMG_5082.jpeg IMG_5093.jpeg
Do you have any red grapes?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back