Magic Mushroom morph

Matt_95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to share a photo of this one. These have been named Magic Mushrooms by the business that these originate from (Gallery Aquatica). Eventually these do also develop purple as well.
It is very difficult to get any of the jawbreaker type morphs here in Australia, so these are extra special. It has roughly doubled in size since I received it and took this photo (March 2021). I will try to get an updated photo soon. It’s in a tricky location to photograph. Is there a similar line to this one available in the US?
E831846D-32D1-47B3-BE29-47D7788B5DF4.jpeg

DonTavo27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it might be the Andre Ultimate Jawbreaker Type. You got your self a Gem If so.
Thanks for sharing!
I just wanted to share a photo of this one. These have been named Magic Mushrooms by the business that these originate from (Gallery Aquatica). Eventually these do also develop purple as well.
It is very difficult to get any of the jawbreaker type morphs here in Australia, so these are extra special. It has roughly doubled in size since I received it and took this photo (March 2021). I will try to get an updated photo soon. It’s in a tricky location to photograph. Is there a similar line to this one available in the US?

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There's a strain called the "purple monster" that starts off like yours and then gets INSANE colors.

Really beautiful shroom!

OP
OP
Matt_95

Matt_95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone. @DonTavo27 I don’t think it is the same as Andre’s ultimates. The Magic Mushrooms are orange, gold, green, and eventually purple. The Ultimates look like they’re orange, green, and red.

@MERKEY The Purple Monsters are insane! I would love something like that. I don’t think the colours on these are quite as vivid.

Back