• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wyze and Blink Mini Magnetic and Suction cup Camera Tank Mounts

kenneking

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I designed a Wyze V2 and Blink mini camera mount that can go on the outside of the tank. The mounts are 3D printed with PLA and have stainless steel hardware.

The magnets used are capable of holding the camera on a tank with 1/2in thickness or less. The magnets are coated in plastic for the interior magnets making them reef safe.
I can sell them with and without magnets. $30 shipped without magnets and $50 shipped with magnets.

Now available is suction cup mounts for tanks of any size. $40 shipped

Each of the mounts are now made to fit a 37mm coral viewer lens like polyp labs or most other brands.
They come standard in black, but can be other colors on special request.

Camera mounts.jpg

IMG_2668.PNG

IMG_2028.jpg
IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg IMG_1866.PNG

Last edited:

Garrett0606

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am working on ways to get stronger more affordable magnets. I am now confident with 1/2 glass, but I have not tested 3/4 with the new magnets I am getting. I will keep you updated.
Please do i love this idea.

OP
OP
K

kenneking

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would you be able to do magnets for 3/4 inch glass?
I believe I can get 3/4 in with the magnets I am now using. Now, my method of testing is placing my camera on my 3/4 in tank stand for a day and it has not moved, so I am saying that it is capable with extreme caution.

OP
OP
K

kenneking

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes I am. Just waiting on new supplies to ship.

Also, I am now not including shipping as I have upgraded the magnets so all of them are capable of 5/8 in glass.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kenneking

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can print them, however I am waiting on some of the supplies to ship from amazon. Sadly it’s backed up till mid April due to covid.

Michaelnguyen714

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can print them, however I am waiting on some of the supplies to ship from amazon. Sadly it’s backed up till mid April due to covid.
Bummer. Please let me know when they’ll be ready for purchase. I’m ready for 3 units hehe

Back