• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wyze and Blink Mini Magnetic and Suction cup Camera Tank Mounts

OP
OP
K

kenneking

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am back with an update! I have now created a mount for the Wyze OG camera. This camera is only $23 from wyze and Gives you video as good or better than the V3 Camera. You can get them in the both magnetic and suction cup version.

Attachments

• Blink:OG Front Mag.jpg
    Blink:OG Front Mag.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 70
  • V2:V3 Suction Front.jpg
    V2:V3 Suction Front.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 71

W00F

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which camera works best? I don’t have one but am interested and will need a mount. Thanks!

FlyPenFly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem is at full light, V3 looks awful. When it's very little light or lights out, V3 you can actually see, V2 it's just black.

OP
OP
K

kenneking

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
05514A8E-9438-451A-BEFC-056501934F4B.png

I am a fan of the Wyze OG that just came out. This is with a filter on it. It is not too over powered like the V3 is. Also, it is around $20 so it’s a win win.

OP
OP
K

kenneking

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Everyone! Sorry for being MIA. I have responded to all DMs. They are still available. Please send me a message if you are interested in getting one.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%

Back