Majestic Angel and Panther Chaeleon babies for sale/trade

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 4-5 inch majestic angel to trade for equipment or corals.
This is a pic of him.
PICT1314.jpg

He doesn't bother my SPS but he has nipped at my Acans in the past and just recently destroyed my new elegance. I really want to try another elegance but can't with him in the tank.

I'm looking for an MP40 or 2 and higher end sps and chalice frags. SPS's I'm currently looking for are: ATL Pink lemonade, ATL Purple limeade, ATL lemonade, Turaki, yellow austerea,........
LPS I'm currently looking for are: various chalice, Setosa, a bright scoli.

I also have Panther chameleon babies from this guy...

Icecontest.JPG

And this guy too:

Rhocasygoth_4-29-08__14_.JPG

Let me know if there's any interest.

Kevin

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would love one of the chamlones. are they people freindly. and what kind of setup do they need. if i get one im thinking about makeing a ply wood tall style encloser with plexi front and top and a reptle heater and get a bunch of branches to fill it up with and you know water and food dish.

OP
OP
B

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt,

Most Panthers will let you handle them without problems but it's stressful for most of them. Panthers should be kept in a screen enclosure with no more than 2 solid sides to let the cage dry out between mistings or waterings which should be done twice a day. They need a UVB light (preferably a linear uvb 10 bulb) and a light for a source of heat (a regular 60-75 watt incandescent in a dome reflector works well). They need a basking spot with a temp of 90-94 and a temp gradient throughout the cage down to 70-75. At night the cage isn't heated as long as room temp doesn't drop much below 68-70. You don't want to use a heating pad or rock the heat should come from the lights. To feed them I use a container to put the crickets or roaches in or I free roam hornworms or silkworms. To water them they need to have water dripped through the branches into a collection container on the bottom of the cage. This container gets emptied regularly.

That's the short of it. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Kevin

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok makeing the houseing they need will be easy and the water will be easy to i could just use a IV drip to drip the water thru the branches . the only problem i have is were can i buy the uv bulb thats not going to make this pet out of the roof exspecive petco and petsmeart are looking for a couple hundered for both.

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and are the babys the ones you are selling becouse thats what im intrested in.

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how big are the babys and how big should the cage be im thinking 2 foot high buy 2 foot wide and 2 foot deep.

OP
OP
B

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt,

The bulb should be around $30. Repti-glo or Repti-sun 10.0 UVB flourescent tube (not the coil type) is what you're looking for........on the internet they're cheaper. The cage should be 3 feet tall for an adult male........30" could work for a female. The females are from the blue and purple male and are 6.5 - 7 inches from head to tail. The male babies that I have left are younger than the females and are about 2.5 to 3 inches long. The males are from both of the males shown.

As for expensive, these guys aren't cheap to keep. You shouldn't over pay for anything but keep in mind that they need live food and if they get sick you're looking at $200-$300 for the vet work. (I know!!!)

The males are $225 and the females are $175.

Kevin

Last edited:

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back